Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else having this issue?

Twice in the past week I've had niggers flagging me down in a parking lot. The first one I'm pulling into work. This buck looks right at me as I'm pulling in and puts up his index finger like "stop for one minute" which i may have misinterpreted. Needless to say I kept driving to the other side of the building. I walked around the opposite side to avoid the groid luckily with success. The next one happened this morning. I'm on my way to work and make a stop on the way. I get back into my car and I see this old sow meandering about. I start to pull out and as I'm pulling out she starts walking into my lane waving her hand. I drive past and hear her squawk "Hey!" in that annoying high pitched squeal/squawk noise the sows make when they don't get what they want. I got to the road and luckily she didn't follow. I don't know or care what she wanted but I wasn't about to stick around and listen to her whining about needing gibs. Anyone else have this issue lately? I know two incidents doesn't necessarily mean a trend but I found it odd happening twice in a week.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Is it just me or do niggers not like to be ignored and can sense when you don't like them?
    Niggers crave the attention of Humans -- especially Whites, just as much as they crave crack, watermelon, chiggums, malt liquor, bakketball, and grape soda.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does a nigger consider to be weakness?
    Who or whatever is on bottom.
    Who or whatever they think they can muh-dikk.
    Who or whatever is perceived as smaller in size or number or strength.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does a nigger consider to be weakness?
    Think of it this way: Most, if not all niggers are low functioning sociopaths with low IQ's and unusually severe cannibalistic tendencies.

What does that mean?

It means that niggers are essentially monsters that view humans as food, but lack the ability to hunt and kill their prey without ending up in nigger universities. It also seems to not be as common as it was in 2013-14, but there was a time when there would be a news report almost every week about a nigger either boiling their niglet in a pot of water, burning it in a bathtub with hot water, or cooking it in an oven.

These "ghetto lobsters" were the lucky ones. At least they never had a chance to become niggers.

Edit: It kinda feels weird to talk about how niggers were literally murdering their own offspring so that they could eat the things. SEVEN years ago!

Niggers are just like us. LOL

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work in nigger Newark, NJ, I know what you mean.
    Just keep moving. It will get worst.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been a ccw holder for a couple years now. Not just because of niggers but because people are getting crazier by the day. Niggers are obviously a huge problem though and I'm not about to become a victim.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys did the right thing by ignoring those jigs. Last year, while stopped at a traffic light, a sheboon walked up to my truck, and asked for 50 cents. I reached in my ashtray, and gave it to her. She takes it, and then says "That's it" ? I told her to GTF away from me, and drove on. I'm always willing to help a woman in distress, even a black one. I should have known she didn't need change, as there aren't any phone booths anymore. Nigger males I don't acknowledge - they're not lost, they don't need to know what time it is, I don't have a dollar for them. What I do have is my size 14 boot, which I'll gladly hang in their black ass.