Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Any bets on how long CHAZ will last?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-l...e-its-too-late

Law enforcement officials are urging the Seattle Police Department to retake control of the East Precinct after hundreds of demonstrators overtook Monday the six-block area that surrounds it.

Officers effectively abandoned the area during violent clashes with demonstrators calling to defund the police.

Demonstrators have since set up occupancy in that section of downtown Seattle and have renamed it “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ).

Despite concessions by the city, including a 30-day ban by Mayor Jenny Durkan on officers deploying tear gas to disperse large crowds, as well as police officers shuttering the Third Precinct and retreating from the area, protesters have not shown signs of allowing police back in.
    I give them about one month before most of the protesters allow the place to turn into a dystopian nightmare.

Or at the very least, a month before they start complaining about things like electricity, clean water, garbage, sewage, rapes, murder, theft, drug use and abuse, extortion, looting, and muh dik.

Also, it's EXTREMELY curious how a lot of MSM networks are not mentioning this problem.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or at the very least, a month before they start complaining about things like electricity, clean water, garbage, sewage, rapes, murder, theft, drug use and abuse, extortion, looting, and muh dik.
    This came up at lunch with some friends. I suggested just that. Cut off the power, water, gas, telephone, garbage trucks, sewage, medical services, public transportation, grocery stores, EVERYTHING. See how the cries of racism start when they realize autonomy means you are cut off from the supply. You are on your own. You will be a victim of your own hubris to think you can live in a utopia with niggers and without police.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The homeless already stole and ate all their food provisions the first night....LMAO...this shit won't last long...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This came up at lunch with some friends. I suggested just that. Cut off the power, water, gas, telephone, garbage trucks, sewage, medical services, public transportation, grocery stores, EVERYTHING. See how the cries of racism start when they realize autonomy means you are cut off from the supply. You are on your own. You will be a victim of your own hubris to think you can live in a utopia with niggers and without police.
    Starve them into submission like they used to do in castle sieges. Surround the area and cut off all supply lines. Nothing in, nothing out. Don't forget about the drainage/sewer system where they could possibly go underground and find a way past the blockade to funnel in supplies.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    The homeless already stole and ate all their food provisions the first night....LMAO...this shit won't last long...

LOL

So if we sent them more food, what guarantee do we have that the hippies won't just let more homeless people steal their food?

They already failed once.

What they should get is half a ton of chitlins. They love niggers so much, well, why not eat like niggers?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Starve them into submission like they used to do in castle sieges. Surround the area and cut off all supply lines. Nothing in, nothing out. Don't forget about the drainage/sewer system where they could possibly go underground and find a way past the blockade to funnel in supplies.
    One better - seal off the sewers until they are swimming in the cesspool they have made for themselves. Any food sent in should be tainted with salmonella, listeria, flu and every other disease that causes diarrhea to make sure they have to shit their brains out. After a couple of weeks, they'll change their tune and come crawling out on all fours.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The biggest problem is this isn’t going to be the last one. These little zones are going to pop up because niggers see the attention it is getting. If we had a real governor this would have been over before the sun came up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the good ole days of the 1960's when nigger chimpouts was handled by water cannons and German Shepherds.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's always ghosts too....hit them with the spooky sounds of halloween over mega speakers all night and watch them kill each other to get out. Problem with "Chaz" is it's stupid white soy-boy liberal pandering nigger sympathizers that make up the "New Nation of Chaz". Niggers are the gorillas with AR-15s on horseback keeping order while the whiggers run the shit show. So easily taken down yet allowed to fester and grow more empowered and confident. I like the water cannon and German Shepards idea but the twisted psychopathic northwest liberals won't have it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-l...e-its-too-late

I give them about one month before most of the protesters allow the place to turn into a dystopian nightmare.

Also, it's EXTREMELY curious how a lot of MSM networks are not mentioning this problem.
    2 Weeks, tops. And don't they have a "nigger in charge" who claims to be a warlord?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...e-mayhem-come/

Twenty-four hours to revert to warlords and armed gangs roaming the streets demanding "protection" money.
    Forty-eight hours and they are out of food, and begging for outside aid.

Two days and the niggers have reverted to full-on Africa conditions. How can anyone not see this?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lot of people are asking WHY this continues. Simple. They want TRUMP to mobilize a military response, whether that be active military, or federalized national guard.....and the SECOND he does, they will beat the living shit out of him in the press about shit like 'usurpation of States' rights' (because it's on the states to call up their respective guards for shit like this, not the federal government). These fucked up blue states are baiting him and just waiting for him to make that overreach. The MSM tirades will be fucking merciless. The unfortunate side effect of this is that by Trump not doing so, he loses support from people who misunderstand the role of the states in quelling shit like this. They believe it's Trump's job, and it isn't. So the left gets to play that card, too.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Lot of people are asking WHY this continues. Simple. They want TRUMP to mobilize a military response, whether that be active military, or federalized national guard.....and the SECOND he does, they will beat the living shit out of him in the press about shit like 'usurpation of States' rights' (because it's on the states to call up their respective guards for shit like this, not the federal government). These fucked up blue states are baiting him and just waiting for him to make that overreach. The MSM tirades will be fucking merciless. The unfortunate side effect of this is that by Trump not doing so, he loses support from people who misunderstand the role of the states in quelling shit like this. They believe it's Trump's job, and it isn't. So the left gets to play that card, too.
    Your post makes me think of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals:

The Rules

"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
    "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
    "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
    "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
    "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
    "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
    "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
    "Keep the pressure on."
    "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
    "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
    "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
    "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
    "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    CHAZ?

Chimps Hotel At Zoo
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should tell the FBI they're Whyte X-tians that voted for The President.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say send in dozens of buses full of niggers and let the mostly White beta-male commie thugs learn what niggers are really like without cops to keep them in line.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Here is a new list of what CHAZ wants people to give them so they can continue being autonomous:

They clearly know what are essentials and what are not.

Here are my favorite requests:

Clothes (well, I suppose washing the clothes they have is not an option; not without water at any rate)
    Ice (why?)
    Cigarettes (not essential at all)
    Gatorade (but no water)
    Tents, sleeping bags, etc. (wow, they really planned this one out beforehand, didn't they?)
    Body Lotion (I noticed that Soap was not anywhere on the list)
    Shoes (LOL, not because it's a dumb request, but it speaks volumes about how unprepared these guys are, and there isn't a request for socks)
    Zip Ties (presumably for the involuntary muh dikking)

It's interesting how trash bags are not on the list. Nor is there a request for anything that could be really useful in the short or long term.

If I were making a request like that, I'd put the following things on my list:

Water distillation device
    Flour
    Salt
    Sugar
    Peanut Butter
    Seeds (for planting and harvesting crops)
    Water
    Pots and pans
    Lighters (mostly so I can be lazy when starting fires for cooking)
    Multivitamins + B12 supplements
    Hard foam mat for sleeping on
    A decent sized roll of canvas to make clothes and bedding with (plus old fashioned tools for sewing/cutting)
    A shovel (gotta bury my poops)
    Toilet Paper (or I guess a piece of canvas; the canvas can be recycled by simply washing it)
    Trash bags
    Soap
    Washing board

I'm sure there are other things that could be useful, but the point I'm trying to make is that the CHAZ folks seem to be way too sheltered to be able to come up with a way to live on their own without outside interference or outside supplies. I think the police are letting this go on as long as it can for the LULZ.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not exactly sure if this video is legit or not, but if it is, these commies are about to learn the cold hard truth the hardway. I assume the "warlords" are the filthy niggers.

https://gab.com/BanHus/posts/104335509485077181
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just found this on YT. Funny as shit!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I bet most of you would respond the way I do:
    LET THE BASTARDS STARVE!!!