Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers arrested for jaywalking

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/11/us/tu...ing/index.html

Two niggers were knuckledragging their way across a street in pursuit of their methamphetamine dealer when they were arrested by the police.

As the officers then unsuccessfully try to place the struggling teenager in the front seat of their squad car, the teen yells, "Call my momma!," threatening to beat the officer holding him if he gets out of his handcuffs.

The second teenager can be heard repeatedly telling his companion, "Chill out, bro. It's not worth it."

A caged squad car arrives and an officer shoves the teenager who continues to struggle, into the vehicle.
    How many of us have seen niggers walk right into the middle of traffic, with no regard for their safety or anyone else's?

I have seen, on many occasions, niggers that are drunk or drugged up, do this. I have even seen niggers run across the street because they want to talk to another nigger, which also causes drivers to slam on their brakes.

Cops tend to ignore most jaywalkers (I'm sure they are aware of them) when they use safe protocols for crossing the street and do not impede traffic.

George Groyd
    Chimpout Guest

Simple Civilized Behavior

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/11/us/tu...ing/index.html

How many of us have seen niggers walk right into the middle of traffic, with no regard for their safety or anyone else's?

I have seen, on many occasions, niggers that are drunk or drugged up, do this. I have even seen niggers run across the street because they want to talk to another nigger, which also causes drivers to slam on their brakes.

Cops tend to ignore most jaywalkers (I'm sure they are aware of them) when they use safe protocols for crossing the street and do not impede traffic.
    Didn't the niggershines concerning that giant young buck Michael Brown involve it shuffling and knuckle dragging in the street impeding traffic on purpose just to irritate people in a dominance display? IIRC, after it strong arm robbed a convenience store for some Tiparillos, it was lumbering down the middle of the street on it's way to it's nigger nest to make some blunts when it encountered the cop who ordered it to get out of the street and use the sidewalk. The nigger wanted to continue it's dominance display in another way by refusing to comply with the orders from the policeman. The policeman was getting ready to enforce law and order when the gorilla became enraged and charged him like a bull with rabies. And that's when the officer issued the nigger it's batwings and made it good. At least, that's the way I remember it happening.

To be fair to niggers, I think perhaps they don't like using sidewalks because they don't like walking in the fecal fruits of their bowels and trash they've strewn them with.

Silly niggers. Civilization is for humans.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by George Groyd View Post
    Didn't the niggershines concerning that giant young buck Michael Brown involve it shuffling and knuckle dragging in the street impeding traffic on purpose just to irritate people in a dominance display? IIRC, after it strong arm robbed a convenience store for some Tiparillos, it was lumbering down the middle of the street on it's way to it's nigger nest to make some blunts when it encountered the cop who ordered it to get out of the street and use the sidewalk. The nigger wanted to continue it's dominance display in another way by refusing to comply with the orders from the policeman. The policeman was getting ready to enforce law and order when the gorilla became enraged and charged him like a bull with rabies. And that's when the officer issued the nigger it's batwings and made it good. At least, that's the way I remember it happening.

To be fair to niggers, I think perhaps they don't like using sidewalks because they don't like walking in the fecal fruits of their bowels and trash they've strewn them with.

Silly niggers. Civilization is for humans.
    I thought when it encountered the policeman, it kicked the car doors, told the policeman to "fuck off," jumped through the car window, and tried to take the policeman's gun off of his body.

And right before the shooting, it was discovered that he never said "Hands up, don't shoot!"

https://www.npr.org/2015/03/17/39364...columnist-says

...kinda makes you wonder how much of the George Floyd thing might be founded upon lies, doesn't it?