Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Racist nigger hates Jews

Ice Cube’s Long, Disturbing History of Anti-Semitism

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ice-cu...-anti-semitism

The C-rapper Ice Cube apparently decided it was the perfect time to unleash a torrent of tinfoil-hat conspiracies—including several anti-Semitic memes suggesting that Jews are fomenting the oppression of black people.

Yes, in between sharing memes positing Marvin the Martian as some sort of harbinger of anti-black racism (an odd claim, given Warner Bros.’ racist TV mascot), and alleging that Europeans destroyed the noses of sphinxes in ancient Egypt (long established as Russian disinformation), the star of Friday offered up a dog-whistle to his 5.3 million Twitter followers: a Star of David enveloping a black cube.

It is hard to give Ice Cube the benefit of the doubt given the fact that his anti-Semitic activities have extended beyond the realm of the internet. He’s an ardent supporter of Louis Farrakhan, one of the world’s most prominent anti-Semites, and, most troubling of all, the rapper and actor was accused in May 2015 of ordering his entourage to beat up a rabbi.
    It seems the niggers don't just hate white people.

This reminds me of when prior to COVID-19 niggers were constantly harassing and abusing Jews in the USA. There was even a group of niggers known as the Black Hebrew Israelites, and they openly engaged in terrorist activities.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't be racist.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are racist? I’M SHOCKED!!!
    But really, niggers will always hate themselves the most because they are niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ice Cube’s Long, Disturbing History of Anti-Semitism

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ice-cu...-anti-semitism

It seems the niggers don't just hate white people.

This reminds me of when prior to COVID-19 niggers were constantly harassing and abusing Jews in the USA. There was even a group of niggers known as the Black Hebrew Israelites, and they openly engaged in terrorist activities.
    The Black Hebrew Israelites are the COCKSUCKING APES that threatened the Covington Catholic kids 17 months ago. Because these kids were wearing MAGA hats the left wing lame stream media was APOPLECTIC due to their extreme TDS, I'm sure that many chimpers have heard that Nicholas Sandman, the most famous of that group sued CNN (the "Communist News Network") for an undisclosed amount. The lame stream media tried to say that these kids mocked a "Native American Veteran" when that was not the case. Once the full video was shown it showed the cocksucking bhi calling these kids "crackas" and "incest babies." The bhi are typical nigger failures. They want to be anything but niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But really, niggers will always hate themselves the most because they are niggers.
    There is a lot of wisdom in this. Self loathing brought on by jealousy and no means to comprehend their place in life. Any other group in the world sans muslim sand niggers has been able to adapt to the culture to which they have moved to. But not niggers. They are wholely incapable of functioning without constant monitoring and dump trucks in federal funding just to keep them floating. They lash out violently even when everything is handed to them. Like an animal you decide to share your picnic with which immediately hisses and bites you before running off with the tasty treat you offered it. Money is proven to not be a factor as even the wealthiest of niggers can not resist the base urges of niggers. TNB is a way of life and niggers hate niggers far more than we do. This is why they kill each other and could not care less about black lives unless they can exploit the moment for financial gain when a white cop wrangles a nigger. A niggers jealousy is also very easily exploited by the liberal slave master that still silently cracks the whip but it is in the form of a proverbial carrot, or in this case a piece of fried chicken.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trayboon Marvin
    Chimpout Guest
    I have seen these niggers claiming to be the real jews and the real Egyptians and everything else with their "we woz kangz" rhetoric but can never answer why they were so in control of everything then lost it all so easily. I half believe it though because they are that incompetent to fuck everything up and will do the same again if these left leaning bastards keep washing their filthy black and pink soles at the riots. Libtards make me sick.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayboon Marvin View Post
    I have seen these niggers claiming to be the real jews and the real Egyptians and everything else with their "we woz kangz" rhetoric but can never answer why they were so in control of everything then lost it all so easily. I half believe it though because they are that incompetent to fuck everything up and will do the same again if these left leaning bastards keep washing their filthy black and pink soles at the riots. Libtards make me sick.
    If niggers were the real Egyptians and the real Jews wouldn't that mean they enslaved themselves?
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    There is an answer to why the niggers lost everything: white people stole their melanin magic!

Without their melanin magic, niggers can't build machines, distill water, create fire, perform simple mathematical operations, avoid committing crimes, or speak english.

LOL!!!

Or it could just have something to do with their average IQ of 65, which is considered retarded.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is an answer to why the niggers lost everything: white people stole their melanin magic!

Without their melanin magic, niggers can't build machines, distill water, create fire, perform simple mathematical operations, avoid committing crimes, or speak english.

LOL!!!

Or it could just have something to do with their average IQ of 65, which is considered retarded.
    There was a documentary I want to say in the 80s that showed niggers mystified by the planes flying out from the fenced off airport. They had insisted white people had stolen the ability to fly from them. I am not making this up or joking. This was a real documentary and if I can find it on youtube I will share it.

It is funny how niggers claim to have invented everything from math to the written language and from every medical advance to the most sophisticated of technologies. Yet the average nigger tribe in Africa still struggles to handle fire and the wheel.

Trayboon Marvin
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If niggers were the real Egyptians and the real Jews wouldn't that mean they enslaved themselves?
    According to nigger logic, no, because they didn't invent slavery. Plus, also according to nigger logic, those parts of the story are lies to subvert who the real jews were via whitewashing. Fuck these curse of ham jiggaboo liars

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trayboon Marvin View Post
    According to nigger logic, no, because they didn't invent slavery. Plus, also according to nigger logic, those parts of the story are lies to subvert who the real jews were via whitewashing. Fuck these curse of ham jiggaboo liars
    How convienent. We wuz but we wuzn't.

Trayboon Marvin
    Chimpout Guest
    How convienent. We wuz but we wuzn't.
    Its modern equivalent is I dindu nuffinks even though there were witnesses, its on cctv and you took a selfie doing it with your dumb ape like intelligence

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

NRE

NRE! NRE! NRE! DONT YOU SEE?
    Niggers Ruin Everything.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But they wuz duh first jooz.

White Boyy
    Chimpout Guest

Racist niggers

One thing for sure besides them (niggers) killing each other all day that proves they're racist is... THEY CALL EACH OTHER NIGGER ALL DAY!! I mean FUCKING come on!!! What else IS A JOKE IS they WILL NEVER shut the FUCK up about how us whites are racist... Funny because niggers are THE MOST RACIST PILES OF LYING ASS PIG SHIT (no offense to our bovine pets) ON THE PLANET!! TOTAL FUCKING LIARS!!! .....Dumb ASS chimps!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers enslaved themselves anyway. No European could have gone into the depths of Apefrika back in the 1500s-1800s and managed to survive long without bringing their own human medicine and a load of baggage with them. That is far far too much work to acquire inferior farm equipment. Rather it was common for slavers to ply some groups of Apefrikan niggers with booze to go out and capture bucks and boons from other tribes for them. Indeed slavery is very much alive and well in Apefrika and guess who is doing the enslaving? Niggers. Who are these niggers enslaving? Other niggers.

senkua1276
    Chimpout Guest
    The nigger problem has started since when some stone age european builders thought they needed a heat resistant strong slave force which can be used for a lot of purposes (constructions,plantation, farming, war..etc). And they decided to move to what's call now africa and started fucking (hybridization) between animals and humans. Mostly from primates dogs and hyenas.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its OK for niggers to hate Jews. They get a free pass with their hatred.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.