Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME Soloist! What do you solo? I am a guitar guy.... Anyway,

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Soloist93 View Post
    Just wanted to say hi to my fellow Chimpout family and a big THANKS for letting me join! I feel like I'm certainly in the right place to vent my frustrations about the current shit sandwich we seem to be forced to take a bite of. I think it's horrible that the non black community has to put up with the monkey shines and the pity party the black community and their sympathizers are forcing on us. I've given up watching TV because of the over abundance of niggers that I see. It's absolutely disgusting and disappointing to see how this once great country is becoming one huge ghetto in the support of the nigger infestation. In my opinion, it's strictly out of pity for that feral race of scum. It goes without saying that they've failed and the only way they can continue to exist is with the help of the non black sympathizers. I remember when niggers knew their place, and the success of America was based on putting your best foot forward and putting in hard work. Now, it's all about handouts, pity, and the abuse of the welfare system. It's a damn shame...

Looking forward to hearing from you and reading your posts and opinions.
    Welcome!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember, you're not a racist, you're a speciesist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12