Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Nigmart Caves Into Nigger Shoplifter, Will take hurr products out of locked-up cases.

Walmart will stop putting 'multicultural' products in locked cases
    "Predominantly African American people are buying those products, so the (correct) assumption is we're thieves," said one customer.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/business/con...cases-n1229461
    She shared photos taken on Wednesday at two different Walmart stores located in economically different neighborhoods. Neither location had "multicultural" beauty products in cases, but the location in the less affluent (NIGGER) community had many more items locked in cases, including cold medicine, children's medicine, body wash, and cosmetics.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 06-10-2020 at 09:30 PM. Reason: bolded
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh fuck... seriously? So now they are going to let niggers shoplift products thus causing the price of other items humans buy to increase to make up for the loss? Hey you morons, those products were put under lock and key FOR A REASON!

My god this is getting out of control.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what... just stop selling those products, let the niggers buy them off Amazon where they have to pay before the product is shipped or do without.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggmart isn't about losing money. They will likely just quit shipping those products to those stores or at least in such small quantities that they can say "We still sell them. See - here's the empty shelf where they go. We're just out right now." In the meantime, they will offer them only online. They'll do this or just keep everything under lock and key and we'll all pay for nigger shoplifting. We do it one way or another anyway.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, it is just a shallow PR move. Most likely the niggrified Walmarts just won't put them on the shelves in more than 2 at a time.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.