Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    First of all, is that even a "her"? And from that gorilla type nose, I suspect some one-drop contamination. Maybe an octoroon?

Even if it wasn't born a one dropper, No doubt it's had a few gallons in transfuxions since then!

Octoroon maybe. Skankapoon definitely.

Sorry, I just had to.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, is that even a "her"? And from that gorilla type nose, I suspect some one-drop contamination. Maybe an octoroon?
    I looked closely and I really think that's a male, well - biologically anyway. Aren't all nigger bucks on the downlow?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even with 1/10 of 1% nigger, having received nigger aids and venereal disease juice, she's a full fledged nigger. A white nigger, perhaps, but still a reprehensible animal.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Even with 1/10 of 1% nigger, having received nigger aids and venereal disease juice, she's a full fledged nigger. A white nigger, perhaps, but still a reprehensible animal.
    Yep. The "One Drop Rule" is an inviolable law of nature.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly i don't give a damn what a woman looks like. The second she mates with a nigger she becomes a nigger. No two ways about it. Never date a nigger and never date a white woman who has dated a nigger. And that goes for the ladies as well. Never date a white man who has dated a nigger. Screwing around with a nigger is no different than sneaking into the zoo at night and having your way with the animals.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hollywood is a big part of it. Niggers haven't been cast as villains (which is the only realistic roles for them) since the days of Gene Hackman's Popeye Doyle and Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry....these days, all niggers are svelte, heroic, intelligent, and contribute to the betterment of the world in ways in which the white man apparently never dreamed of himself. The latest lie pushed by Hollywood is that the white man only made it to the Moon because of the heroic mathematical genius of some negress sows that NASA hid away from the public eye. Conversely, how many films have you seen with stupid, incompetent, impotent white men contrasted to one of those heroic, magic niggers?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Not all. By far it is the ones with other issues such as.

Daddy issues.
    Mental illness
    Liberal brainwashing
    Past beta male white men
    Depression
    Whores who think all niggers have a BBC

Any combination of these usually.
    May I add:
    Guilt of some sort, and in their vacant minds, offering their female humanity to niggers somehow "restores balance"

Self-hate, to literally miscegenate and make foul what is already human and normal looking

Getting back at controlling parents; rebellion, or a variant, "I'll do it because you told me not to (fuck monkeys)

The new fashion accessory, a nigger buck, to show how sophisticated, modern, and inclusive they are

Loving a pet. Yeah we do love our dog and cat pets, but to commit beastiality?

And the worst kind, setting aside their humanity in favor of the perceived pleasure of BBC. These are the sexual deviants who let their lust and desires overpower their human conscience, and descend into base animal instincts.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, everyone's already said it all. And well said.
    I was going to say brain washing or mental illness.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Hollywood is a big part of it. Niggers haven't been cast as villains (which is the only realistic roles for them) since the days of Gene Hackman's Popeye Doyle and Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry....these days, all niggers are svelte, heroic, intelligent, and contribute to the betterment of the world in ways in which the white man apparently never dreamed of himself. The latest lie pushed by Hollywood is that the white man only made it to the Moon because of the heroic mathematical genius of some negress sows that NASA hid away from the public eye. Conversely, how many films have you seen with stupid, incompetent, impotent white men contrasted to one of those heroic, magic niggers?
    Um, all of them? AND all commercials AND all TV shows. Worst are the insurance ads, in which trustworthy, financially-savvy, articulate, responsible niggers have to educate stupid-looking, high-pitched, blobby, weakling, beta YT men about insurance.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Um, all of them? AND all commercials AND all TV shows. Worst are the insurance ads, in which trustworthy, financially-savvy, articulate, responsible niggers have to educate stupid-looking, high-pitched, blobby, weakling, beta YT men about insurance.
    And the irony is niggers never have insurance!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's another reason why some girls go for these disgusting niggers. Since some girls see these gorillas as strong and very masculine, they use them as a means to protect them from danger. The ironic part is, by dating a nigger, they put themselves in danger and not even realize it. It is only then realized when they get killed, raped by the gorillas other primates or beaten. Nothing good comes from a nigger unless it's dead.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

In case you didn't notice.....

Every commercial on tv now from insurance to phone service to medication has a mixed couple in it.Young people, being stupid anyway, will see this as acceptable at best, desirable at worst.The battle for our culture is almost as much about age as it is race.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every commercial on tv now from insurance to phone service to medication has a mixed couple in it.Young people, being stupid anyway, will see this as acceptable at best, desirable at worst.The battle for our culture is almost as much about age as it is race.
    I assure you everyone here has noticed .

It is the diversity lie being thrust upon us. It is either the cool young buck that all the burners swoon for or the snappy sow that all the beta male cucks look to when they need financial advice or car insurance help. Companies caved in to pressure even in instances where niggers are not even in the demographic that buys the products. Niggers complain there are not enough niggers in movies and TV or the roles they get are not acceptable. "We don't wanna be sidekicks an sheit." Well see, there are only so many rocket scientist, doctors, and selfless hero roles out there and they are already chock full of niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.