Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Black loving girls

One thing I don’t understand. Why do all these beautiful white girls go for blacks? Are they crazy?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not all. By far it is the ones with other issues such as.

Daddy issues.
    Mental illness
    Liberal brainwashing
    Past beta male white men
    Depression
    Whores who think all niggers have a BBC

Any combination of these usually.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    "Beautiful white girls"??? I've never seen an attractive woman with a nigger. White women who spread their shit for a nigger are typically ugly on the inside or ugly on the outside. They're trash, not worth having around.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floydburner.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	11527

This ones hot, blonde and single again since her boo bit the dust!!!!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I have never seen a very attractive woman dating a nigger outside of the TV.
    Liberals would tell me I’m not looking in the right places but I really doubt they exist, the only somewhat attractive women I’ve seen touching a nigger are the really young ones that are providing them transportation. Every time I go in public and see a white woman with an ape I wait til they walk out to the car. I’ve NEVER seen the nigger driving. EVER.
    I have also noticed that women that go for niggers are also drug addicts that go to niggers for their fix, even if they were once moderately attractive that doesn’t last. Maybe that’s why drug dealing niggers still remain so fucking poor, give them a million dollars in dope and they’ll just sell it all for muhdik and what little money they make will go to gold teeth and fucking golden rims and stereos.
    Even added on top of that, niggers are massive con artists. I don’t know how anyone can fall for their low IQ monkeyshines but I guess some people do, and that’s a small cog in the huge issue of no niglet knowing who da daddy beez.
    Really, other things have been clarified in posts above but I just don’t know how anyone can justify dating an ape. You always lose in the long run. They’ll take your money, they’ll beat the shit out of you, they’ll steal everything precious to you, they’ll lie their way into your pants, they’ll flee the second you ask for commitment, you’ll get STDS, the BBC myth has been proven false- it just goes on and on.

DON’T DATE NIGGERS!!!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    They're sick, as in mentally defective. It's completely unnatural, sure there's probably many reasons, as mentioned above, but IMO?, the underlying reason is mentally defective behavior.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Hot from fever from the herpeghonnasyphillaids, blond from the bleach, and single again from the copious amount of drugs, diebeeteez and other niggercentric diseases it's buck had. The boot helped, though.

Also, nigger rich from the gofundadayednigger and upcoming gibsme lawsuits.

Why, this ones a sure gem of a catch, fellas!!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Some good points. IMO these young sluts need to be reminded where they belong and what colour they are 👍

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eventually they all wind up wearing mudshark sunglasses or join the Nicole Brown Simpson look alike contest.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm. Interesting thread. Yes: Most of these females have come from terrible YT parents, most likely the abusive/alcoholic/addict/violent/incestual dad, but sometimes both mom and dad are scumbags. And so they grow up accustomed to mistreatment, believing they are worthless, so for them, being a victim is normal.

And if you are really honest, most race-traiterous coal-burning filthy despicable mud-shark sows are really hot wiminz. (Men: Please try your best to control yourselves looking at these PlayboyⓇ centerfold hotties!)

Name:  Eye Bleach.png
Views: 352
Size:  36.2 KB

Name:	Coal-burner-001.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	11529

Name:	Coal-burner-0012.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	245.3 KB 
ID:	11530

Name:	Coal-burner-010.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	11532

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Black loving girls

Let’s not forget this does not just apply to women. I think it is universal as men who drill oil do so for the same reason women burn coal, but also because they are beta cucks.

Any human that was at one point attractive but has permanently tainted themselves likely also has a drug problem to go along with the other causes of nigger mating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO!!! Hot? No. Single again? Yes. She can be another niggers AIDS trap.��

Earl Mavis
    Chimpout Guest

Black loving girls

My neice is no good burner of coal. I blame her stinking mother who is a dam lib. She's 20 years younger than me, so the breain washing was more potent, I tried to informer of the black edification of the west, but they think they know better.

So this was a couple weeks ago, I was invited for dinner now that the lockdown had been lifted in our state. My sister (this bitches mom), told me that Marian (the bitch) would be bringing her boyfriend over. I don't consent to these personally, a woman should be married before she brings into a man into her paternal home, anyway, it is not my kingdom, so when I asked what the man's name was, she said Corey.

My nigger senses were tingling, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. In they came, my flesh and blood and a nigger! Dressed like some ratchet with a God-damn ring in his nose! Upon seeing this I walked out and I have relinquished ties with them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Mavis View Post
    My neice is no good burner of coal. I blame her stinking mother who is a dam lib. She's 20 years younger than me, so the breain washing was more potent, I tried to informer of the black edification of the west, but they think they know better.

So this was a couple weeks ago, I was invited for dinner now that the lockdown had been lifted in our state. My sister (this bitches mom), told me that Marian (the bitch) would be bringing her boyfriend over. I don't consent to these personally, a woman should be married before she brings into a man into her paternal home, anyway, it is not my kingdom, so when I asked what the man's name was, she said Corey.

My nigger senses were tingling, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. In they came, my flesh and blood and a nigger! Dressed like some ratchet with a God-damn ring in his nose! Upon seeing this I walked out and I have relinquished ties with them.

Sad thing is soon she'll be cursed with one or two half-nigger kids, on government assistance, and the nose-ringed buck no where to be found.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Here in the U.K. it’s usually younger girls that go for blacks. Teens and those in early 20s. Brainwashed by the hip hop influence that’s taking over society these days. It’s as if they see it as fashionable haha

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Let’s not forget this does not just apply to women. I think it is universal as men who drill oil do so for the same reason women burn coal, but also because they are beta cucks.

Any human that was at one point attractive but has permanently tainted themselves likely also has a drug problem to go along with the other causes of nigger mating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You will never see an oil-driller who is not a ball-less, feminized, nu-male cuck. If there is a real man with a nigress, I've never seen him.

Your typical oil-drilling cuck:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fuck, it's turd and curd
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    fuck, it's turd and curd
    lol!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

Name:	floydburner.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	11527

This ones hot, blonde and single again since her boo bit the dust!!!!
    First of all, is that even a "her"? And from that gorilla type nose, I suspect some one-drop contamination. Maybe an octoroon?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudsharking is almost always the result of low self-esteem. Less often, it's to rebel against parents or make a political point.

My wife's college roommate was a mudder and almost paid with her life.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...Mudsharkery%85