Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow on epic ten minute niggerbabble rant - Ayrabs beez protectin their BoostMobile store from looters.

This one has it all.

A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

AK47 toting cameljockey sail foam store owners frustrate would be looter she boon

Black Woman Has a Meltdown... Over Not Being Able to Loot Neighborhood Stores

A black woman in Chicago filmed a Facebook live video of armed citizens defending local businesses. According to the woman, people should be allowed to loot stores because they're already insured.

"They let these people come outside with they AK-47s. Ak-47s to protect they stuff from black people. They ready to kill black people, the Arabs, the fake a** Ramadan mother f**kers. They got M-16s, AK with they people's out here. Everything y'all. Look at this s**t," she said, flipping the camera to a nearby store. "They got mother f**kin' AKs out here and I'm going to get my cousin that's a police officer right now and ask him are they legally able to carry these mother f**kin' guns like this."

The woman said she planned to call her cousin who is a homicide detective because she wanted to know if it was legal for the men to stand outside the stores with firearms.

"You tell me that those mother f**kers that don't live here, they don't live here. This is not a United States citizen and he is sitting outside with a whole AK-47 ready to blow black people's brains out, but they say they from America. And this is how they protect cheap a** sh*t."
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...store-n2570194
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simple solution to make everyone happy. Nog loots store. Sand nigger shoots nigger. Sand nigger off to nigger U and his carpet store is burned to the ground.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is typical of nigger mentality. They literally think they have the right to kill you and take your stuff. You can't defend themselves its illegal in their eye. Reminds me of niggers I defended myself against. They were upset I defended myself and its illegal LOL.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't it be glorious for nigs and sandnigs locked in a pissing match?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    Three words:
    Know thine enemy.

That is, of course, if you don't already. Just when you think you do though, they get even worse. I did sit through it, screeching and all, just for that. Mrs. Tweak laughed her ass off in between bouts of cursing at the screen. She pretty much summed up the entire comment section of the video without having read any of it. It read like it was written by Chimpers and I'd almost swear I could recognize the writing styles of some of us there. She even asked me (almost accusingly) if I had written one of them and I had to deny it several times.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Give me one good reason why I should waste ten minutes of my time listening to niggerbabble?
    Amusement? "Dey gots dem AY KAY FO'TY-SE'MS!! AY KAY muthuhfuckin' FO'TY SE'MS!! I'm talking AK KAY FO'TY SE'MS!!!"