Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This Sec8 racket? I don't understand

I don't know anything about this, but are human landlords obligated to rent to scamming welfare sows with a bunch of niglets in tow? I like to watch Judge Judy and can't count the number of cases of landlords suing their former tenant sows for the way they totally trashed the premises. They leave filth, garbage, and destruction that is incomprehensible.

I just watched one where the sow chopped up the kitchen counters(!?) Judge Judy wanted to know why she did that. "I didn't know any better", said the fat, be-wigged mammy of 4. WTF?

Why would anyone want to be a landlord if they have to let wild niggers live in their premises?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does she mean "I didn't know any better" ? For fucks sake anyone with an IQ over 60 knows you use a cutting board and not the counters.

As for being a landlord, I would never rent to a nigger and there are ways to get away with that.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Section 8 is a government program you voluntarily opt into as a landlord. If you want the government guaranteed largesse, you have to love you some niggers, as well as the inevitable destruction niggers will do to your property, WHILE meeting the minimum requirements for the condition of the property. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers destroy anything they touch. They are a plague far worse than the COVID 19.

Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo and its hideous First Tranny coonverted the White House into Section Ape.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Niggers destroy anything they touch. They are a plague far worse than the COVID 19.

Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo and its hideous First Tranny coonverted the White House into Section Ape.
    Well Said!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger loving Trump bashers love to bring up how the Trumps had enough sense not to rent to the gorillas.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Section 8 is a government program you voluntarily opt into as a landlord. If you want the government guaranteed largesse, you have to love you some niggers, as well as the inevitable destruction niggers will do to your property, WHILE meeting the minimum requirements for the condition of the property. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Oh, I see. So landlords opt-in because then at least they are guaranteed to get some rent even if the niggers don't pay their portion. Every one of the (human) landlords I saw seemed shocked and dazed at the unthinkable disaster their nigger tenants left behind but I don't know why. Wouldn't you expect that if you let a troop of wild chimpanzees live in your house? I'm talking doors ripped off hinges, holes smashed in walls, oven/cabinet doors torn off, tons of garbage inside and out, etc. It's a pretty good gig for the niggers - shit out a bunch of niglets, claim they're "single mothers" and can't pay rent, get their black asses into a Sec8 place, pay nothing or nearly nothing and trash the place.

I think I'd rent to the chimps before I would to the niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, I see. So landlords opt-in because then at least they are guaranteed to get some rent even if the niggers don't pay their portion. Every one of the (human) landlords I saw seemed shocked and dazed at the unthinkable disaster their nigger tenants left behind but I don't know why. Wouldn't you expect that if you let a troop of wild chimpanzees live in your house? I'm talking doors ripped off hinges, holes smashed in walls, oven/cabinet doors torn off, tons of garbage inside and out, etc. It's a pretty good gig for the niggers - shit out a bunch of niglets, claim they're "single mothers" and can't pay rent, get their black asses into a Sec8 place, pay nothing or nearly nothing and trash the place.

I think I'd rent to the chimps before I would to the niggers.
    It's a bit more than 'some rent'. For absentee landlords with properties in decline, section 8 can be a real cash cow for them, if they can avoid excessively destructive tenants, which does sometimes happen. Section 8 is a prime example (second only to EBT spending) of how the U.S. Government throws perfectly good money down the nigger-hole. A single family home in a lot of areas can command guaranteed rent payments of $1500 or higher, with the majority of the rent being paid by YT. The nigger itself pays some token amount, like 50-100 dollars, and they can't even do that reliably, which is why evictions are so high. If it weren't for the government propping up these useless wastes of air and resources, U.S. niggers would be living in swamps, makeshift corrugated metal tents, and on the streets, playing in their own shit and piss, and making dirt cookies like niggers in Haiti. Everyone bitches about how many nigglets are running around, but don't say shit about the programs that encourage niggers to breed like rabbits, and live in ignorant squalor, and if it weren't for U.S. taxpayer support, those same nigglets would literally be left on your doorstep by unapologetic nigger sows who would abandon them the moment they became incapable of generating further income or benefit for the sow. These programs, it's estimated, have cost U.S. taxpayers (to date, adjusted for inflation) more than $40 trillion dollars, since their inception. But we're also supposed to buy into the myth that the 21st century nigger, on top of ALL the free shit they get now, deserve 'reparations' for something that never happened to them, and that YOU aren't guilty of promoting. (da slabery)

There isn't enough fucking cotton growing on the entire planet to recover the wasted wealth that has been literally pissed away in our lifetimes on useless niggers. If YT, as a whole, had any idea whatsoever about how much blood and treasure was being blown every year on these mindless and ungrateful walking amoeba, we'd be the one's out rioting.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My parents are the biggest liberal assholes you could ever meet. BUT my Father is a shrewd businessman, he owns properties all over MN, WI and Il. Most of them are Section Ape. He has one over in East St. Paul he bought for 30k in 1995. He did the upgrades (had to bring it to code) to turn it into a Section8 place. It's 12-plex, that thing was paid off within 2 years from the guaranteed government rent. What most people do not realize, is the Dems created Section 8 to continue to break up nigger families, so in most instances (at least here in MN), if the sow has her buck living with her, that is an immediate eviction. My Dad has a "manager" on site who get's like 100 bucks just to rat out the rest of the sows. He hears that someone has a guy living there, he calls the hotline # and boom, apartment is vacant again. He sends in his guys who slap new paint on the walls (or patch them), clean carpets, etc and then sends the government a bill and get's paid.

So he charges the government 2k a month for a 3 bedroom place. The government puts up the deposit, 1st and last months rent and usually the sows fuck up and get booted within 3 months and he does it all over again. 11 of those apartments are turned over 3-4 times a year (at least). Sure there are nigger shines, but when you are generating over 100k a year just renting space to zoo animals, who cares. Oh, and as for the sows share, it's usually 60-75 dollars a month. Most of them time they can't even cover that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What most people do not realize, is the Dems created Section 8 to continue to break up nigger families, so in most instances (at least here in MN), if the sow has her buck living with her, that is an immediate eviction.
    Yes, but how many sows move their worthless bucks in and no one knows? So the taxpayers have to not only support the breeder sows and their litter of niglets but also the lazy, useless bucks (or their whole damn parasitic nigger fambly)? It's a real disgrace and it seems almost no one does anything about it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    My parents are the biggest liberal assholes you could ever meet. BUT my Father is a shrewd businessman, he owns properties all over MN, WI and Il. Most of them are Section Ape. He has one over in East St. Paul he bought for 30k in 1995. He did the upgrades (had to bring it to code) to turn it into a Section8 place. It's 12-plex, that thing was paid off within 2 years from the guaranteed government rent. What most people do not realize, is the Dems created Section 8 to continue to break up nigger families, so in most instances (at least here in MN), if the sow has her buck living with her, that is an immediate eviction. My Dad has a "manager" on site who get's like 100 bucks just to rat out the rest of the sows. He hears that someone has a guy living there, he calls the hotline # and boom, apartment is vacant again. He sends in his guys who slap new paint on the walls (or patch them), clean carpets, etc and then sends the government a bill and get's paid.

So he charges the government 2k a month for a 3 bedroom place. The government puts up the deposit, 1st and last months rent and usually the sows fuck up and get booted within 3 months and he does it all over again. 11 of those apartments are turned over 3-4 times a year (at least). Sure there are nigger shines, but when you are generating over 100k a year just renting space to zoo animals, who cares. Oh, and as for the sows share, it's usually 60-75 dollars a month. Most of them time they can't even cover that.
    My late paternal gramps (d. 2016) was a total slumlord. He had the exact same business model as your parents. He owned dozens of low-income complexes in southern California (mostly). To this day, to the best of my knowledge, they're all section 8. They're in a trust being run by a management company, but if Dad and his siblings can settle their lawsuits next year, the whole thing gets sold at once. I would imagine in many cases the property is a greater asset than the buildings. Many will likely be torn down and replaced with condos or some shit

I lived (for free) in one of the complexes for years when I was in college. It was the manager's unit and was a total shit-box. The price was right, but yo howdy!, did I get a glimpse into the section 8 culture. Fortunately, the complex was mostly Hispanics, and most of them were decent.

Our first rental house was a little 1,100 SF SFR in the suburbs east of Portland. Our Realtor talked us into entering it in the section 8 program. I had to replace a couple appliances and some lesser upgrades, but that was it. Fast-forward a few months, the Human renters had destroyed it! I learned my lesson...

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Gramps' complexes it was vinyl floor tile My unit had the most godawful orange floral pattern imaginable (the walls were light blue). It looked like someone had barfed on the floor. Gramps would go to auctions and buy semi trailers filled with shit. He had a huge yard in an industrial area filled with shipping containers and trailers. What ever was cheap and useful he would buy and use in his complexes.

I wonder how much of that shit is still lying around? He's been gone for 4 years, and had dementia for years before that, but the coot never got rid of anything.

He told me once that the only thing he didn't hate about niggers was their section 8 checks

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed;
    Many will likely be torn down and replaced with condos or some shit
    Gentrification is racist! You should just repair them and give them free to niggers before black lies matter catches on and calls you a bigot. The worst thing imaginable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the old saying, where's there's muck there's brass. In this case, it's where's there's niggers there's money to be made.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !