Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Sandnigglet cat abusers

There is a small stray cat whom I feed everyday in the back garden of our apartment block. One day, a few weeks ago, I noticed that someone had deliberately muddied his water bowl and toppled the cat house I had bought for him. And being a nigger-aware person, I concluded that the culprit was most certainly a groid (either a full-grown nigger or a nigglet).

So today, just a couple of minutes ago, I went out to feed the cat and what do I see? Two dune coons (around 11 years old) babbling in their monkey language while chasing and making barking sounds at the poor cat. I put down the food plate and lunged toward the sandniggers. Then I smacked the smaller dune coon round the head and shouted "What the fu*ck are you doing?" The monkey turns around and ooks "nuffin, wee lubin' katt" while the larger ape is trying to give me the death stare. So I shout at the larger sandnigger "what is your fu*king name and where do you live?" It ooks Hassan, Hasin (or some such shitty sandnigger 'name') and says "terteen flo" while knuckle dragging back to its nest. Knowing that police would hang me if I hurt libtards' precious rapefugees, I let the sandniggers walk away and went to inspect the cat's house. And what do I see? The cat's water bowl muddied and his house toppled AGAIN!

I was right when I concluded that the culprit was a nigger. Sandniggers, after all, are just a breed of Nigger.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Turn them into your local SPCA or the cops.
    I thought of that option but then I dropped it. We have no CCTV cameras in the back garden. And without a video evidence, I have no chance of getting those shitty apes arrested. Even worse, considering the fact that we live in a mad Libtard age, I could get arrested for "racial" harassment. All it takes is for those sandnigger beasts to cry "reysisss"!