Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Nigger fighter jet pilot "accidentally" fires missile while trying to take off

Great idea s! Giving vicious apes access to fighter jets.

I'm so glad that this happened in Africa and not in the U.S. or Europe. Chad is some nigger hellhole in Apefreaka. Apparently the nigger "pilot" was preparing to take off, when his simian brain overloaded, and fired a missile instead.

5 niggers died in an explosion after a fighter jet "accidentally" fired a missile straight into a house, obliterating it. 3 niglets were among those killed near a Chad military base when the projectile was ejected from a Russian Su-25 fighter jet, owned by the Chadian Air Force.

The warhead went into the home of Chadian army boss, Mahamat Saleh Arim, causing a violent explosion. According to defence reporters, it narrowly missed French soldiers stationed nearby, after first hitting a fuel tank.
    https://www.aerotime.aero/clement.ch...t-5-dead-video

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/114402...troying-house/

Name:  pilot.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  205.2 KB

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t know about Russian planes. On us planes it is next to impossible to accidentally fire a missile. My guess is the nigger was asked for child support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I don’t know about Russian planes. On US planes it is next to impossible to accidentally fire a missile. My guess is the nigger was asked for child support.
    Su-25 is a very old Soviet jet. It has a very simple, uncomplicated cockpit (just some buttons and a few analogue dials). It's nothing compared to advanced fighter jets like F-22 or F-35 which have high-tech systems.

The nigger probably saw the word "cockpit" next to one of the buttons and he mistook it for "cock put" and tried to muhdik the missile handle.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Planet of the Apes View Post
    Su-25 is a very old Soviet jet. It has a very simple, uncomplicated cockpit (just some buttons and a few analogue dials). It's nothing compared to advanced fighter jets like F-22 or F-35 which have high-tech systems.

The nigger probably saw the word "cockpit" next to one of the buttons and he mistook it for "cock put" and tried to muhdik the missile handle.

True But I have been in American planes that are 50 years old and they have red guard arming switches, red guarded fire button, a weight on wheels sensor, a ground air sensor, and a ground power sensor. Age is no excuse for shitty Russian engineering and stupid niggers that probably nigger rigged it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have yet to master the car.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	african36a2332.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	11504

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    True But I have been in American planes that are 50 years old and they have red guard arming switches, red guarded fire button, a weight on wheels sensor, a ground air sensor, and a ground power sensor. Age is no excuse for shitty Russian engineering and stupid niggers that probably nigger rigged it.
    I've seen some russian engineering in my past schooling. When it comes to warfighting, they do keep it simple but the number one rule with them is make them fight hard, long and repeat. American engineers design a plane with a micrometer to build technological wonders - Russians use a sledgehammer to build flying tanks. They train like they fight. FOD walkdowns are unknown to them because battle airfields will have crash debris - so why wouldn't training airfields have the same. This is just one example of how they think. They certainly wouldn't want to skip anything that would jeopardize the mission. The pilot maybe - but not the bombs on target.

I would be willing to bet the engineering had nothing to do with this. I'm sure it was nigger rigged, probably to make some annoying buzzer shut up instead of finding why it was making that noise.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I needed to make me smile today was "... 3 niglets were among those killed...".

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers beeze experts in flight, gnomesayin?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0d24905f573beac6e2bdc38f6d10d4e3--olaf-helicopter.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	11525

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had a white nigger do a rocket launch on an aircraft carrier. John McCain.