Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cops and niglovers gather to wash nigger feet to 'apologize' for slavery

White Police Officers Wash Black Protesters Feets, Beg For Forgiveness

Here’s an example of true healing playing out in a very biblical sense — a group of white police officers and other community members came together to wash their black brother’s and sister’s feet … and asked for forgiveness.
    Obviously I am quoting a liberal, idiot asshole publication here (I am going to mirror the link so as not to link directly back to it.)

Check out this moving scene that was captured Saturday in Cary, North Carolina … where, during BLM demonstrations, a handful of white folks came together to clean the feet of black religious leaders, while offering a prayer repenting for the sins inflicted on black people at large.
    https://archive.is/j4yaX
    https://www.facebook.com/ABC11/video...3882390624146/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the fuck?!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inbred Cackalackees from NC. Guess they're trying to expand their gene pool with monkey blood.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't go anywhere near a niggers feet. Even with acid.

Niggers are disgusting. I was in a nigger hellhole known as Djibouti a couple times. It is an Air Force base but I was there as Navy doing um. Stuff. Anyway I would always give the new guys the run down that included a video I took of a nigger washing its feet in the water purifier. There was always one or two who had used it before I got to show the video who would chuck up a little. You always have to let it run and scrub the fuck out of it before filling your bottles.

They have niggers from the local area come in to do contract work as part of the agreement to keep the base there. Honestly I was always looking over my shoulder and never trusted those niggers that were working unsupervised.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.