Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Discovery Network bends a knee to the american nigger

What the hell Discovery?! Has the entire country gone insane due to one niggers deletion at the hands of law enforcement?

OPRAH WINFREY HOSTS IN-DEPTH, TWO-NIGHT CONVERSATION WITH BLACK THOUGHT LEADERS, ACTIVISTS AND ARTISTS FOR ‘OWN SPOTLIGHT: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?’ SPECIAL TO SIMULCAST JUNE 9 AND 10 AT 9 PM ET/PT ON OWN AND ACROSS DISCOVERY’S 18 OTHER U.S. NETWORKS

Special Features Ava DuVernay, Stacey Abrams, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Nikole Hannah-Jones, Rashad Robinson, Ibram Kendi, Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II, Jennifer Eberhardt, David Oyelowo and Charles M. Blow

Special Will Be Available Across Discovery’s Global Platforms In More Than 200 Countries and Territories

https://corporate.discovery.com/disc...-june-9-and-1/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?’

Back to Africa sounds good.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Back to Africa sounds good.
    I agree with that 100%

If you have not seen the commercial they are running, it also asks "What do we demand?" Like most Americans give a fuck what the niggers demand.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone needs to shove an extra-large Krispy Kreme down the throat of that sow, Orca, to make her shut up.

All the niggers want rights, but no responsibility. Why doesn't Orca interview a bunch of Chicago niggers and ax them why they're batwinging each other in record numbers?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Someone needs to shove an extra-large Krispy Kreme down the throat of that sow, Orca, to make her shut up.

All the niggers want rights, but no responsibility. Why doesn't Orca interview a bunch of Chicago niggers and ax them why they're batwinging each other in record numbers?
    Orca. LOL I love that. From here on out, I dubb her Ocra WimpFry
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

This right here is the truth! I want everything whitey has worked their ass off for but I don't want to have to do anything. Look at the ghettos and neighborhoods that humans built and developed, when the niggers moved in and the humans left they wrecked it. Zero desire to upkeep the area and buildings/homes, they just let it fall into squalor and wonder why they live in a shit hole.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This right here is the truth! I want everything whitey has worked their ass off for but I don't want to have to do anything. Look at the ghettos and neighborhoods that humans built and developed, when the niggers moved in and the humans left they wrecked it. Zero desire to upkeep the area and buildings/homes, they just let it fall into squalor and wonder why they live in a shit hole.
    And that's the honest truth of it all. The greatest civilization and empires were erected by Whites. The Roman Empire gave us the foundation of modern-day law, the Greek Empire laid out the foundation of some of the greatest works of art and literature the world will ever know.

The British Empire brought trade and laws of civility all around the world

The nigger, on the other hand, only knows how to destroy, break, and kill. Their entire continent is one big mess, with basically no infrastructure of any kind. It is the same as it was 5,000 years ago

Despite the fact that the United States has sent trillions of dollars in financial aid, food/medicine, all they do is bitch for more

Fuck the ungrateful apes
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    And that's the honest truth of it all. The greatest civilization and empires were erected by Whites. The Roman Empire gave us the foundation of modern-day law, the Greek Empire laid out the foundation of some of the greatest works of art and literature the world will ever know.

The British Empire brought trade and laws of civility all around the world

The nigger, on the other hand, only knows how to destroy, break, and kill. Their entire continent is one big mess, with basically no infrastructure of any kind. It is the same as it was 5,000 years ago

Despite the fact that the United States has sent trillions of dollars in financial aid, food/medicine, all they do is bitch for more

Fuck the ungrateful apes
    That's for sure.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Orca WangzFry sounds more accurate

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-0-0DCB503B00000578-67_468x458.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	11492

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    OPRAH WINFREY HOSTS IN-DEPTH, TWO-NIGHT CONVERSATION WITH BLA*K THOUGHT LEADERS
    Nigger Thought Leaders! Oxymoron of the century!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been referring to that uppity sow as "Orcah" for 20 years

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That gigundo nigger had every cable channel slurping at her nasty fat ass last night. The wife was so pissed she damn near ripped the shower curtain off while I was taking a shower to tell me about it. This sow was even on HGTV with her "special." Just what the hell does a dayed nigger have to do with home renovations?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That gigundo nigger had every cable channel slurping at her nasty fat ass last night. The wife was so pissed she damn near ripped the shower curtain off while I was taking a shower to tell me about it. This sow was even on HGTV with her "special." Just what the hell does a dayed nigger have to do with home renovations?
    She was on all 17 Discovery run channels for two nights with her nigger town hall echo chamber. HGTV - Food Network - Great American Country - Motortrend - DIY - etc. I was just as pissed as your wife.