Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Blacks are 50 times more likely to attack whites, than the opposite

https://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
    Both violent and non*violent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.

Crime rates

There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
    In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non*black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't use the words "black" and "white" to refer to nigger beasts and humans respectively. These misleading neologisms were coined and made popular by nigger-worshippers in order to manipulate the public mind. Is it scientifically accurate to refer to gorillas as "black men"? Of course not! The same goes for niggers. The nigger, from the top of its ugly Velcro head to the sole of its wide and flat foot, differs in its organism from the so-called Caucasian. Niggers and us don't have the same origin. Both the Darwinian "theory" and the Christian "theory" of nigger's "Adamic" origin are contrary to all scientific facts. I blame these two pernicious myhts for the rampant nigger-worship in our society!

Libtards are very fond of manipulating and "weaponizing" our language to serve their "causes". See this odious article (written by an ultra-libtard university professor who trains SJWs):

Sex workers or prostitutes? Why words matter

Language is an important battle ground in the fight for "social equality". So what is being reinforced when we use the word ‘prostitute’, and why is it important?

Although political correctness frequently comes in for mocking, we cannot and will not achieve social equality for anyone if the language we use to describe "marginalised" groups actually reinforces the "stigma" they face.
    https://inews.co.uk/opinion/columnis...-matter-519459

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    May I refer the OP to this video for the proper usage when it come to niggers.

https://chimpoutvideo.com/videos/99-...for-coons_v962
    I had forgotten this masterpiece. So many options and I'm bored with "Niggers" and "groids". Excellent. I do like the rather quaint "darkies" too.

When I first found this forum, I too had a hard time saying "nigger" at first because of all the media pressure. Not any more!

Go ahead, DaveInTexas - say NIGGER. It will feel good. I promise.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I had forgotten this masterpiece. So many options and I'm bored with "Niggers" and "groids". Excellent. I do like the rather quaint "darkies" too.

When I first found this forum, I too had a hard time saying "nigger" at first because of all the media pressure. Not any more!

Go ahead, DaveInTexas - say NIGGER. It will feel good. I promise.
    Nigger nigger nigger

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Nigger nigger nigger

Don't worry. I got ragged on too the first time I posted here! I persisted.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Don't worry. I got ragged on too the first time I posted here! I persisted.
    It's all good

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Friday night I was hanging out with some people from work. It is a mixed bunch of right and left leaning people and we get along good when we leave politics out. I followed a guy I know out to get some air. What surprised me was we never talk politics before. He went into this huge rant about niggers and whats going on. I had never heard him say nigger before. Some of the things he was saying I was like "DUDE! I never knew you hated them so much". Then he started to back off before I told him it was ok, I hate them just as much . He rattled off a lot of reasons and statistics why including the ones above.
    I mentioned the site but he is scared of being tracked by nigger loving uncle sam. I'll convince him soon enough to join.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like what our Hebrew brethren call niggers -- "schvartzes".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Bottle_of_Hate If your friend is afraid of being tracked suggest that he either use a vpn (free ones are out there) or that he use a site like http://anonymouse.org/ which is free for browsing but won't keep you logged into sites or use a paid membership / subscription as cheap as $6 USD a month which would let him / her sign into websites (use cookies, ect basically) these would make it harder for "uncle sam" to track and make it easier for your friend to stay anonymous.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    @Bottle_of_Hate If your friend is afraid of being tracked suggest that he either use a vpn (free ones are out there) or that he use a site like http://anonymouse.org/ which is free for browsing but won't keep you logged into sites or use a paid membership / subscription as cheap as $6 USD a month which would let him / her sign into websites (use cookies, ect basically) these would make it harder for "uncle sam" to track and make it easier for your friend to stay anonymous.
    He is paranoid as fuck. Not quite tin foil hat level but not far off.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I like what our Hebrew brethren call niggers -- "schvartzes".
    Much like the term "mulingnan" it didn't originally equate to the word nigger. But since niggers and TNB transcend the language barrier it is no surprise that the words used to describe them all end up meaning nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger nigger nigger!!!!

Mrs. Tweak and I have a little inside joke. When the kids are out of the house, say like when either one of us is getting out of the shower, One of us will ask if the coast is clear so we'll know when it's safe to walk around in my birthday suit for a few or just generally cut loose uncensored. The next words out of my mouth will inevitably be a loud " NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!!!" The response from Mrs. T is "FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!"

What can I say. It's how we enjoy what little freedoms we have as parents.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Much like the term "mulingnan" it didn't originally equate to the word nigger. But since niggers and TNB transcend the language barrier it is no surprise that the words used to describe them all end up meaning nigger.
    I loved how The Sopranos didn't back off from using that. Mrs. S is only part Italian and didn't grow up calling them moolies, but I said it's a good word for her to use if she doesn't want to say nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I loved how The Sopranos didn't back off from using that. Mrs. S is only part Italian and didn't grow up calling them moolies, but I said it's a good word for her to use if she doesn't want to say nigger.
    Tony Soprano: What I mean is we're Italian?
    Noah Tannenbaum: Oh, my dad is Jewish and my mother's family is African American.
    Tony Soprano: Tanenbaum. Right. But on your application to Columbia, you didn't check Jewish did you?
    Noah Tannenbaum: No. They can't ask about religious affiliation.
    Tony Soprano: Oh, right...right...o' course. What'd you check?
    Noah Tannenbaum: African American.
    Tony Soprano: So we do understand each other; you're a ditsoon.
    Noah Tannenbaum: Excuse me?
    Tony Soprano: Charcoal Briquette...a mulignan.
    Noah Tannenbaum: What's your problem?
    *click*
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	11508