(This encounter with a pavement ape delivery driver took place, some weeks ago, when I was about to enter the elevator in our apartment complex).

So I got into the elevator and was about to press my floor number when this nigger/sandnigger (couldn't tell the difference since I didn't look at shitty brown ape's face) quickly knuckle-dragged its way from the entrance stairs and put its left hind foot between the two elevator doors to keep it open. I, without looking at its face, signed to the non-human to stop and told it that it's an anti-covid health regulation of our residence that elevators (there are two of them) must be used by one individual at a time. I told the animal, in a calm voice, to wait and call for the other elevator.

But, NO! The brazen ape would have none of that! It suddenly raises its distinctive non-human voice and babbles to me that "su yu geetz outt 'n ah bee yuzing da eliviyter!" and tries to force its way in. I then used my forefinger to, gently, push against its t-shirt and calmly told it, again, to wait for the other elevator. It then started to angrily babble "ah iz beezy. ah olveyz yuz dem eliviytirs. Yu tolkin' bulsheeit. Yu bee disrespkful. Berey disrespkful. Yu bee stoopit....blah, blah, blah,....".

I didn't hear the rest of that simian’s chimpout ooking since I was able to close the elevator's doors before it could decide to attack me.