Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Brazen delivery driver

(This encounter with a pavement ape delivery driver took place, some weeks ago, when I was about to enter the elevator in our apartment complex).

So I got into the elevator and was about to press my floor number when this nigger/sandnigger (couldn't tell the difference since I didn't look at shitty brown ape's face) quickly knuckle-dragged its way from the entrance stairs and put its left hind foot between the two elevator doors to keep it open. I, without looking at its face, signed to the non-human to stop and told it that it's an anti-covid health regulation of our residence that elevators (there are two of them) must be used by one individual at a time. I told the animal, in a calm voice, to wait and call for the other elevator.

But, NO! The brazen ape would have none of that! It suddenly raises its distinctive non-human voice and babbles to me that "su yu geetz outt 'n ah bee yuzing da eliviyter!" and tries to force its way in. I then used my forefinger to, gently, push against its t-shirt and calmly told it, again, to wait for the other elevator. It then started to angrily babble "ah iz beezy. ah olveyz yuz dem eliviytirs. Yu tolkin' bulsheeit. Yu bee disrespkful. Berey disrespkful. Yu bee stoopit....blah, blah, blah,....".

I didn't hear the rest of that simian’s chimpout ooking since I was able to close the elevator's doors before it could decide to attack me.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I hope you thoroughly sanitized the finger you touched him with at least a dozen times.
    Luckily I had my small bottle of Lysol with me and sprayed all pathogenic nigger particles out of my finger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I hope you thoroughly sanitized the finger you touched him with at least a dozen times.
    And get yourself a tetanus shot. No telling where that chimp has been
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time shout RAPE! Then let the doors close and everyone stares at the nigger before calling the cops on it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you missed an excellent opportunity to fuck with that nigger hard. Try this: Next time, quietly step off the elevator but on your way out, press every single button on the elevator as you exit. After fifty floors of stops, that nigger will have learned it's lesson. Meanwhile, you are safely in your apartment laughing your ass off.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Sounds like you missed an excellent opportunity to fuck with that nigger hard. Try this: Next time, quietly step off the elevator but on your way out, press every single button on the elevator as you exit. After fifty floors of stops, that nigger will have learned it's lesson. Meanwhile, you are safely in your apartment laughing your ass off.
    I do this sometimes when I am the only one in an elevator. As soon as I reach the bottom floor right before the door opens I will rake every button and quickly exit the elevator. I don't know why but it makes me laugh as the doors close and I hear " FUCK" when they realize it is too late. As the person realizes I just screwed them on the way up to the 30th floor I walk away with a smile like a lunatic quietly enjoying my mayhem. When it is a nigger it is pure magic.

I lived in a high rise for a little while when I was in Hawaii. There were no niggers living in the building and we had gated parking as well as security. Was pretty nice. But every now and then this tranny buck would find its way in. Long story short you cant use the elevator without the magnetic key. So sending the nigger to the top floor and making it have to take the stairs down was always enjoyable as well.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I do this sometimes when I am the only one in an elevator. As soon as I reach the bottom floor right before the door opens I will rake every button and quickly exit the elevator. I don't know why but it makes me laugh as the doors close and I hear " FUCK" when they realize it is too late. As the person realizes I just screwed them on the way up to the 30th floor I walk away with a smile like a lunatic quietly enjoying my mayhem. When it is a nigger it is pure magic.

DAMN DUDE!!!

Doing that to a nigger is one thing. Doing it to a random person - That just sadistic!!!

You wouldn't by any chance be that kid I went to high school with that dosed his step mom's cat with LSD, would you?

Just asking...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    DAMN DUDE!!!

Doing that to a nigger is one thing. Doing it to a random person - That just sadistic!!!

You wouldn't by any chance be that kid I went to high school with that dosed his step mom's cat with LSD, would you?

Just asking...
    Nah. I don’t torture animals. But I do on occasion have the sense of humor of a child.

https://youtu.be/evrv5vb5W2s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to invent some kind of instant inflatable nigger alert hood. Something you can pull from your pocket instantly, pull the chord and the thing blows up into an instant hood screen or something like that. You can just place it on your head and get a 5 minute lock out from niggers stank and pathogens.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !