Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Want some niggerfood?

Uber Eats Start Free Delivery From Black-Owned Restaurants

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/...ed-restaurants

Get Report has launched a feature of its Uber Eats food delivery app to enable U.S. and Canadian customers for the rest of the year to order from black-owned restaurants with free delivery.

Customers who open the Uber Eats app in major U.S. and Canadian cities will see a banner reading: "Support Black-owned restaurants."

They're provided with a list of nearby restaurants. Delivery fees for those orders are being waived until the end of the year, the company said.
    ...because as we all know, food touched by niggers is good for you.

LOL, just kidding!

I would never order food from a nigger owned restaurant because the thought of getting food poisoning is unappealing to me. That and I know they would probably spit in my food, or rub feces and semen on it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great opportunity to troll the fuck out of these niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Fantastic! Do they deliver to Africa? I’ll pay for their boat trip.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know a few nigger lovers that could use several orders of chitlins sent COD.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uber Eats Start Free Delivery From Black-Owned Restaurants

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/...ed-restaurants

...because as we all know, food touched by niggers is good for you.

LOL, just kidding!

I would never order food from a nigger owned restaurant because the thought of getting food poisoning is unappealing to me. That and I know they would probably spit in my food, or rub feces and semen on it.
    Good thing there aren't many nigger owned restaurants. Next thing you know, Uberniggerdom will be delivering crack for free.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    I know a few nigger lovers that could use several orders of chitlins sent COD.
    I used to do Uber Eats, and it's not COD, as when you order, you have to provide a debit/credit card
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

But seriously

I live in small Southern town without such things as Uber Eats.I want to what people like me,middle age, middle class Whites can do (non violently of course) to fight back against this BLM and their nigger loving supporters.I really feel saddened for my country, and I want do something to at least slow this progression of nigger inspired madness.What can we do??

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only credit card a nigger would have is stolen.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fantastic! Do they deliver to Africa? I’ll pay for their boat trip.

Load up a boat with a few thousand niggers all carrying KFC, pizza, and grape soda. Then when they discover all 1000+ niggers have the same delivery address, sit back and laugh at the things they say. Such as "Dam this must be one hungry ass nigga".
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.