Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cuck makes way for diversity

https://sports.yahoo.com/reddit-cofo...181334683.html

A leader in the tech community is giving up his position of power amid outcry over hate speech.
    Oil driller married to Goillia Williams says he is making way for diversity and it shows his leadership by quitting. I don't know about you but what I look for in a leader is a quitter...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So we're supposed to pay attention to what some neckbearded, pansy-assed cuck married to a grotesque, brutal sow-buck says?

Every sissy, brain-dead, SJW, nu-male, beta YouTube and scummy reality "star" is crawling out from the woodwork to jump on this nigger-loving, ridiculous bandwagon to screech, wail, cry for the niggers and try to make themselves relevant. The scariest part? Other brain-dead fools are listening.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet he sold his stock before he told anyone what he's dumping red-shit.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid pegboy!

He did it to avoid the violent, dry ass rogering he would get if he didn't. I don't know if that beast is pre or postop, but if it's the latter, I'm sure that nasty he/she would straight up strap-on pud-pound the shit right out of him from his ass thru his eye sockets like the little bitch he is.