Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope you nigger loving whores all get diversified! I was literally stop across a protest.

Just my luck, I was 3 cars behind and bang starts a protest.

90% of the BLM protesters screaming BLM was human females college age. I was pissed. I needed to go fix some shit at my business. I yelled "go get a job you losers". lol nobody heard me but the guy in front of me. He look back and was kinda surprised I yell at them. He was a government worker driving a government car. Off course those whores were being protected by the NYPD.
    rest of the protesters were cuck human males and a few niggers. I had to wait along time for them to pass by.

I was very upset stop by a bunch of nigger lovers. Anyway My parents thought I was nuts. They told me to shutup lol. I didn't care at that time. I was just fuming with anger at these human traitor females.

I was by rich liberal white area of brooklyn.
    Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 06-05-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These brain-dead Millenials don't know anything they didn't read on social media. I don't think there is any hope for them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Just my luck, I was 3 cars behind and bang starts a protest.

90% of the BLM protesters screaming BLM was human females college age. I was pissed. I needed to go fix some shit at my business. I yelled "go get a job you losers". lol nobody heard me but the guy in front of me. He look back and was kinda surprised I yell at them. He was a government worker driving a government car. Off course those whores were being protected by the NYPD.
    rest of the protesters were cuck human males and a few niggers. I had to wait along time for them to pass by.

I was very upset stop by a bunch of nigger lovers. Anyway My parents thought I was nuts. They told me to shutup lol. I didn't care at that time. I was just fuming with anger at these human traitor females.

I was by rich liberal white area of brooklyn.
    Why should they want to work, when they get paid not to
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping to find a group. I have a nice train horn. I usually am not the dbag that rolls coal next to people on purpose but niggers aren’t human and nigger lovers aren’t people.

A nice cloud of soot after startling them would be great.

Of course it would have to be at a light as I was driving away or black lies would matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They fucked my plans too. Fucking useless cops had road blocks set up preventing me from getting to the shop to get tools and hardware I need to finish a project. DOXX ALL of them. Niggers, NL'er's and the cops. Fuck this nonsense.

First the retarded governor, (and yes, John Carney IS a dimwit, my family knows his from way back), shuts down all business in the shit-hole, and now this bullshit.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been avoiding down town for this reason.