Honda Financial Services

Honda Financial Services
    Here is their welcome page:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honda-screen.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	11454

This australopithecus afarensis passes as a person?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    nigger fear ! It's everywhere ! All images of customers must be niggers or you'll be intimidated with cries of racism and hate. The world has gone upside down. I refuse to do business with anything or anybody that utilizes niggers as bargaining chips. ( where possible, getting almost impossible now )
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's sickening. Not so long ago in the pre-PC days, this is the only way you'd see a nigger in an ad for human products:

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    nigger fear ! It's everywhere ! All images of customers must be niggers or you'll be intimidated with cries of racism and hate. The world has gone upside down. I refuse to do business with anything or anybody that utilizes niggers as bargaining chips. ( where possible, getting almost impossible now )
    It has gotten out of hand. Now with all this nigger Floyd nonsense it's gone into overdrive. Television is damn near unwatchable now. CBS is totally fuxated, I call them the Coon Broadcasting System. Ever torture yourself and watch BET? I'd like to know where all the white people on that channel are? Why do the shit-skins get a basically human free channel yet we have to suffer seeing them on EVERY damn channel and every movie?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    It has gotten out of hand. Now with all this nigger Floyd nonsense it's gone into overdrive. Television is damn near unwatchable now. CBS is totally fuxated, I call them the Coon Broadcasting System. Ever torture yourself and watch BET? I'd like to know where all the white people on that channel are? Why do the shit-skins get a basically human free channel yet we have to suffer seeing them on EVERY damn channel and every movie?
    I just closed my Amazon Account because they are donating $10 million to far left organizations including Black Lies Matter, NAACP, ACLU and other nigger non profits. Fuck them, if you cave to the niggers and continually white wash all nigger violence against whites and others, I will NOT give you my money! OMG this shit is getting out of control.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    T-Mobile:
    Look at that huge jaw. Is that a human skull?

Name:	tmobile-n1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	176.9 KB 
ID:	11567

Name:	tmobile-n2.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	11568