Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Witness" tells court that he heard man who shot Ahmaud Arbery say "nigger" afterwards.

I know that's what I would do. After shooting a feral dindu who was attacking and possibly trying to kill me, I would immediately scream "Nigger!" afterwards. Especially in front of some asshole 'witness' who would repeat it in court.

Judge advances murder case against 3 men in Ahmaud Arbery's death

A judge has ruled that the cases against all three defendants charged with murder in the death of Ahmaud Arbery can advance to the trial court. During a probable cause hearing Thursday, Magistrate Court Judge Wallace Harrell found that there is enough evidence for the cases against Greg and Travis McMichael and William "Roddie" Bryan to proceed.
    Dial said the driver of the second pickup truck, Bryan, said he heard the gunman say a racist epithet as he stood over Arbery's body before police arrived.

The evidence was presented to support murder charges against McMichael and his father as well as Bryan at a preliminary hearing Thursday. It challenges the claims of self-defense that have been raised by the gunman and his father, Greg McMichael. The statement will also be crucial for federal investigators who have launched a hate crime investigation, said Kami Chavis, professor of law and director of the criminal justice program at Wake Forest University.

"Investigators will be looking at evidence that suggests Ahmaud Arbery was killed because of his race, and a racial slur during or after the crime would be considered evidence of that," Chavis told CBS News.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ahmaud-...t-racial-slur/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well he was killed because he was a nigger. But he wasn't killed for being a nigger. Only a nigger would do something that stupud. A human would not have charged the man with the gun.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anderson Pooper on CNN goes wah wahwahhhhhhhhhhh! Stick a sock in it, pooper. Your mouth, that is. Not the other end.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.