Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Drew Brees asks for forgiveness from niggers for saying he respected the National Anthem and Flag

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...z&OCID=DELLDHP

Drew Brees said on Wednesday that he would not agree with NFL players kneeling during the national anthem this season even in the wake of the George Floyd killing, and the New Orleans Saints star was widely criticized over the remarks. On Thursday, Brees issued an apology.

Brees released a lengthy statement on social media apologizing to “my friends, teammates, the City of New Orleans, the black community, NFL community and anyone I hurt with my comments yesterday.” He said he is heartbroken by the pain he caused while trying to share his thoughts on the “respect, unity, and solidarity centered around the American flag and the national anthem.”
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of the reasons I don't watch the felon league.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is one of the reasons I don't watch the felon league.
    And I stopped watching the Nigger Baseball League years ago

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The entire country is engaged in a big nigger dick-sucking contest.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For saying his belief, which is a right, he's ostracized by teammates and the rest of the nigger worshippers. Now he's forced to apologize.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I want a white month, a white holiday, a white only organization that defends white people, and I want my freedom of speech to call those niggers what they really are. Everyone else can have pride in their race except for the white man. And I'm tired of all these pussy ass white Mutherfuckers that have white guilt. Grow some balls.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    For saying his belief, which is a right, he's ostracized by teammates and the rest of the nigger worshippers. Now he's forced to apologize.
    It's the same thing I've said about Trump: No man has been so hated and loathed for doing the right thing

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon6891 View Post
    I want a white month, a white holiday, a white only organization that defends white people, and I want my freedom of speech to call those niggers what they really are. Everyone else can have pride in their race except for the white man. And I'm tired of all these pussy ass white Mutherfuckers that have white guilt. Grow some balls.
    Yep, and I want a White Television network, an all-White scholarship fund, an all-White University and since we're now the minority group, I want special protections and special rights

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    any moron that pays $14 for a fucking beer and $225 for a game ticket to watch over paid apes stand around while the ads are being played on TV needs their brains removed.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that wasn't enough, he did it again. Even Trump let him have it & told him he shouldn't have "walked back" his first comments.

Drew Brees apologizing for nothing.

any moron that pays $14 for a fucking beer and $225 for a game ticket to watch over paid apes stand around while the ads are being played on TV needs their brains removed.
    I watch NASCAR but I don't pay for it. I mute the commercials and if they EVER decide to become fuxated as the rest of the sports world, I will drop them faster than a nigger hits the door when his bitch says she's pregnant.