Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpcago: niggers loot TVs off of moving train

Niggers love train yards. I heard once that a boxcar full off Ruger fire arms had been looted. Soon, the niggerhood was full of niggers carrying stolen Ruger fire arms. They just break into the shipping containers and voila' !

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We goan steel deez big scrain telebizhunz in lubbin remembrunse ub Joge Floweed.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    We goan steel deez big scrain telebizhunz in lubbin remembrunse ub Joge Floweed.
    Now that's deep babble there. Had to run by that a few times to get the message
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Now that's deep babble there. Had to run by that a few times to get the message
    Well, having been stationed all over the US, I have had to become multilingual in niggerspeak. It's always good to know when the enemy might decide to chimpout on a crackuhh nomesayin?

I've even learned some of the older dialects:

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Lord, that's an unfortunate duo of gross, shiny shit looking niggers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to load those train cars with job applications and cops. Door opens up and a wall of applications falls onto the niggers stunning them worse that 10 tazers. Then the cops slap on the cuffs and load them into the train to be shipped back to Africa.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back when I was a new hire for the phone company I worked as a stockman whose duties were to load the vans with key equipment and telephones for the station installers. We also had a contract delivery driver for the pbx installers to piss ant the heavy equipment into the office buildings. Back in the old days when they installed key equipment, "phones with multiple lines and lights with a hold key," and circuit packs in see thru containers. One thing I found out about our nigger delivery driver, Sammy, was he was deathly scared of reptiles. In Houston we always had these lime green Geckos running around the work center. I caught on one morning, threw it in a blister pack and then threw it on Sammy's dash. I got busy and forgot about it when he hauled ass with the lizard on his dash. He just got on the railroad tracks north of westpark and 610 when the lizard decided to jump on his steering wheel. It scared him so bad that he bailed from his truck and high centered on the tracks off the roadway. THe lizard left his truck and he used his radio to call for a wrecker. None of us knew this happened to Sammy until a person going to work noticed several boxes labeled with the bell system logo and SWBT on them. He picked them up and brought them back to the work center and told us the tale of the high stepping nigger that bailed out of his truck to escape from the ferocious lizard. I thanked him and he replied he had to go hope and change his pants because he pissed himself laughing at the nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can only hope that some of them were ran over and cut in half!