Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Boycott Door Dash

I have used Door Dash in the past, and have received the following email from their CEO

David,

Like many of you, I read about the inhumane murder of George Floyd and Amy Cooper’s abuse of privilege last week. With this latest injustice coming on the heels of the murders of Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and so many others over the years, my emotions have ranged from anger to sadness to depression. In the same week we were able to send two astronauts on a reusable rocket into outer space, we also witnessed some of the worst behavior of our humanity, juxtaposing two ends of our human capabilities.

This is not a usual email, and I still don't think I've found quite the right words to express my thoughts. But here goes.

To all of those hurting, especially those in the Black community, know that we at DoorDash stand with you and support your right to be seen and heard. I won't pretend to fully understand or even speculate what you're going through, including the injustice you may face daily.

Instead, as the leader of a company whose mission is to empower local economies, I believe that DoorDash also has a responsibility to take action toward creating what we want to see realized in the communities around us. Silence and inaction equal consent, so we commit to speaking up and taking action to fight injustice, inequality, and discrimination. But I also know how important it is to listen and learn when people with lived experiences are speaking. We must do both in order to truly do the work to make this week, and every week that comes after it, better.

While long term action is needed, we are announcing the following steps today—developed in partnership with our Black@DoorDash Employee Resource Group (ERG):

We will use our platforms, both DoorDash and Caviar, to highlight and support Black-owned businesses and Black entrepreneurs.
    We are donating $1 million, with $500,000 going to Black Lives Matter and $500,000 to create a fund to be directed by the Black@DoorDash ERG towards state and local organizations.
    We are creating formal structures to ensure we are hearing from our community, starting with the Dashers of Color Council. This group will be formed in the coming weeks and will advise our company on issues facing Black Dashers, including safety and access.
    We are reaffirming our commitment to combat racism and discrimination within our company, on our platform, and in our communities. We will also use our voice to support policies that are proven to reduce police violence.
    We will be collaborating with experts to identify ways to combat implicit or explicit bias on our platform and to design strategies to change the written and unwritten rules in our industry that affect Black communities the most and have the greatest potential to advance justice and inclusion.
    We will continue to hold ourselves accountable to increasing diversity in our leadership teams—inclusive of underrepresented people of color—by tying progress to job performance and promotions, and by rejecting hire requests that have not interviewed a diverse slate of candidates. We will expand this to all managers and employees in the future.

Justice is not a relative term. There is no grey area. We will continue to use our voice and platform to make progress together.

With respect and love,

Tony Xu

CEO/Co-founder, DoorDash
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Ding Dong Dash & Tony boo-hoo wu:

How the hell can you afford to gibs away $1 mil to niggers when you can't afford to pay your drivers enough to cover their gas and higher insurance rates? You rip off restaurants, drivers and customers and everyone is catching on to this fact.

Your business model is as much as a failure as your misguided racial politics. I guess we can't expect anything else out of San Franshitsco.

You will die pennyless with nothing left of you or your company but a mere husk. Your name will be cursed for ages by your investors and your employees.

Go away now cucky sucky. You are irrelevant.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    gruhub and seamless is even worse. They came out pro nigger brown back in the day. I stop using them since. They had some other crazy shit over the years.

Also according to their CEO everyone should quit their services cause racist and stuff.

“We do not tolerate hateful attitudes”: In an email about Trump, GrubHub’s CEO told racists to quit
    https://qz.com/835406/grubhub-ceo-ma...cists-to-quit/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can also add WalMart and Zero Degrees to this

Walmart, because I was at a Walmart Neighborhood Store and over the P.A, Walmart was praising the BLM movement and was 'standing with them', then proceeded to play Michael Jackson

Zero Degrees, because they had a pro-niogger 'We Love BLM' sticker on the door

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who the hell is Amy Cooper?

Also, I never use any of these food delivery services. I can't get McDonalds, Taco Bell, Taco Bueno, Arby's, In-N-Out, Chick-Fil-A, etc.. back home fast enough before it's turned luke warm and tastes like shit. What makes me believe they could get it here faster than I can? Plus I don't need potential nigger delivery drivers putting their ape fingers in my french fries and eating a few, you know they do it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at all these virtue signaling nigger loving organizations. I'll boycott as many as I can.

https://conservativeus.com/the-full-...-antifa-riots/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon6891 View Post
    Look at all these virtue signaling nigger loving organizations. I'll boycott as many as I can.

https://conservativeus.com/the-full-...-antifa-riots/
    My God!

Thanks for that list.

There are so many it makes it impossible to boycott them all.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    My God!

Thanks for that list.

There are so many it makes it impossible to boycott them all.
    I'm not a brainwashed lemming like most of society, so it's easy for me. Zero social media here. I guess I'm not easily influenced and I'm not inclusive or open minded. I don't put up that liberal bullshit. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lomuecq43p1qk92qgo1_500.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	11496 America=Consume, Obey, Conform

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a brainwashed lemming like most of society, so it's easy for me. Zero social media here. I guess I'm not easily influenced and I'm not inclusive or open minded. I don't put up that liberal bullshit. Click image for larger version. 

Well I commend you for being in a position to boycott the entire list.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Facebook won't let me post the list... I wonder why.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets face it. EVERY company is going to come out with this pro-nigger loving George Floyd bullshit right now because its good for public relations. Coddling niggers is the in thing to do these days. Glad im out.
    As far as Doordash goes ive only used it a couple times. The last time it was a disaster. For those who have never used it, you can track your drivers path online. It shows you a virtual map of where they are with your food. So im waiting and waiting and waiting. I log on to check, this driver is way over on the west side. That would be niggertown in my city. The restaurant is not over there, i don't live anywhere near there. She seems to be driving at random. Finally she shows up at my house. Typical burner looking white girl with a nigger buck in the car with her. So she must have decided to go pick her up a nigger instead of delivering my food right away. I took the shit and threw it away, then filed a complaint. Never again.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All social media is pro nigger. I used to be banned and now stealth censored etc.. It was used to be bans, now they just pretend to let you post and a second later your post disappears. Much more subtle. So this way you won't keep creating new accounts.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    All social media is pro nigger. I used to be banned and now stealth censored etc.. It was used to be bans, now they just pretend to let you post and a second later your post disappears. Much more subtle. So this way you won't keep creating new accounts.
    If I used social media and was banned for speaking the truth about the primates, I would consider my banishment a badge of honor

Would YOU want to be included in a group that commands you bow down and worship the terrorists?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is every company muhdik'n?
    They are all sucking up to a criminal.
    If doordash is depressed, go take some pills and stop wasting customers money. Not my money, of course. I walk or drive to pick up my food.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The same here my friend. And there are still many like us.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Plus I don't need potential nigger delivery drivers putting their ape fingers in my french fries and eating a few, you know they do it.
    I saw a commercial for one of the pizza chains, making a big deal about sealing their boxes. And who's doing that, the nigger driver, or the nigger making the pizza?

We've never used a delivery service. We don't even get pizza delivered. Now, a few years ago Mrs. S wanted to bring home a pie. She stopped by the Pizza Hut she always liked (yeah yeah, I know), only to see it was now 100% nigger staffed. Not one human person! She doesn't hate niggers like I do, but she doesn't like them making her food, so she said never mind and walked out.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.