My parents have had run-ins with niggers and always made time to educate me in their ways and a couple of stories always seem to stick out, more than others.

Story One:

This was back in the late 70s, as my mother was applying for a job as a secretary at an office complex, and was called back for a 2cd and third interview, and was excited. It was down to her and a nigger she-beast who told my mother 'You should just go on home because you're wasting your time. They HAVE to give the job to me'

At the time, she was rather naive, and asked why that was and the she-beast said 'I'm black. So they have to give me the job'

And that's exactly what happened

Story Two:

For years, my father worked in a warehouse on the loading dock, working 3rd shift for a lot of those years. My dad announced he would be going back to night school, for his GED (He had to quit school his Junior year, as he needed to work to support his mother and 3 younger brothers, after their dad took off)

He was asked what he was going to later and he replied he may apply for a supervisory position and one of the nigger chimps said 'You're doing to much, Mike (my dad's name). I'm fixing to be rich'

My dad asked how he planned to do that, and the nigger said 'I'm gonna sue this company into bankruptcy and be rich'

One thing about my dad is he had impeccable timing and foresight and without the nigger knowing, my dad turned on his walkie-talkie and the night boss heard every word of the discussion and needless to say, that was the niggers last day at the job.

And about a year later, my dad got the job as Night Supervisor