Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: One more time

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

One more time

If I see one more nigger loving liberal idiot on Tv tell me how peaceful these "protests" are, while our nation is burning in the background, my head may literally explode.How can a so-called called human actually spew this garbage? No way they believe the lies they tell.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amen!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I was watching CNN this morning, and a nigger reporter admitted that during the autopsy, it was discovered that George Floyd had medical issues resulting from fentanyl and methamphetamine abuse.

Shortly after that, they cut the audio and started interviewing someone else.

At any rate, it is a good nigger now, even if it was a bad nigger while it was alive.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just click on Fox News for the real story, and not the liberal-drivel bullshit of the fake news outlets
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was watching CNN this morning, and a nigger reporter admitted that during the autopsy, it was discovered that George Floyd had medical issues resulting from fentanyl and methamphetamine abuse.

Shortly after that, they cut the audio and started interviewing someone else.

At any rate, it is a good nigger now, even if it was a bad nigger while it was alive.
    It also had heart disease -- not something uncommon for a 40-something nigger.