Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I was watching the news and I saw...

I was watching the news and I saw that some stores had locked gates that had been opened prior to being looted.

Who wants to bet that nigger lovers that were employed at those locations unlocked those gates on purpose so that they could be looted?

It's going to be interesting when marked merchandise is valued at next to zero dollars as a result. (Following logic, in the future, all retailers will mark their items, and items marked as stolen will be uploaded to the web and identified as such.)

Niggers are notorious for having no concept of time, or increments of time. They do what they perceive as beneficial to themselves in the present, with absolutely no regard for the future or current technology (or anything more advanced than the wheel, or fire for that matter).

They are a simple, bestial species, and one can easily detect those infected with nigger DNA by the fact that they engage in criminal behavior, such as rioting, arson, and looting.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who wants to bet that nigger lovers that were employed at those locations unlocked those gates on purpose so that they could be looted?
    It may not be that simple. Arson insurance claims are almost never paid out. Robbery/looting claims can pay if the policy was written to include it. If I was a less than honest business owner with a store in an area that became fro/FUBU fuxated beyond redemption, I might consider leaving the doors open during a riot. It's like the Seinfeld episode "The Smelly Car" where Jerry leaves the keys in the car hoping it will be stolen because he couldn't get the BO stink out.

Real estate and business are like humans. Once they go black, whites won't take them back.