Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

They're winning the culture war, and I'm sick of it!

So everyone knows what has been going on the past few days.. Chimps rioting, looting, setting fires, and destroying property while the world not only ignores their crimes, but has the audacity to blame the "RaHcEsTs" for it. God forbid niggers take responsibility for their shitty communities of single parents, dope slingers, and gang culture. They live in poverty because of "systemic racism".. What a load of shit. What other countries give their kind the opportunities they have in America? NBA players with millions dollar contracts, shitty rappers making a crapton of money, actors, entertainers, you name it... They're everywhere and the culture is shifting in support of them. Literally every page I follow on social media be it a video games, sports, movies, etc all showing solidarity to the riots and to the shitty blm movement. Completely ignoring the fact that more whites get killed by cops every year because God forbid we present the actual facts.. Wouldn't wanna get in the way of the narrative. I'm sick of all the fake social justice bullshit online. All these actors and celebrities trying to get their social justice internet point by pandering to their braindead fans who don't know shit about anything. I'm so sick and tired of all of it. When the hell did our culture have this paradigm shift? It's fucked.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think these riots and associated baboonery are red-pilling lots of people. Don't believe the niggerloving nonsense in the press and on the internet. People are sick of niggers and their bullshit, and it's going to be very apparent this coming November. How we're going to ultimately rid ourselves of the nigger menace is not clear, but keep your chin up, brother, and know that you are not alone.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great post, my friend! You would do a HUGE favor to humanity by becoming an active member here.

Black lives = Fecal matter.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    trouble is though, you're right. If you tell a lie long enough, people start to believe it. I fear now, only those at the receiving end of wanton nigger violence will be the converts from this suicidal quagmire that we have descended into.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

eastern europe look

i do not know what efect this will have in the west but in eastern europe this is spreading the anti nigger medage very well.... libtards do try to paint it as a protests... the population is really wondering why the yanks did not unpack live ammo yet....

NoOneYouKnow
    Chimpout Guest

It’s Happening

The niggers are burning our country down and tearing it apart. A plague, indeed.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Great post, my friend! You would do a HUGE favor to humanity by becoming an active member here.

I think I will. Good to know there is at least one forum left that isn't completely infested with lies and propeganda.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I think these riots and associated baboonery are red-pilling lots of people. Don't believe the niggerloving nonsense in the press and on the internet. People are sick of niggers and their bullshit, and it's going to be very apparent this coming November. How we're going to ultimately rid ourselves of the nigger menace is not clear, but keep your chin up, brother, and know that you are not alone.
    Thanks for the encouragement. It's really frustrating to just have ONE narrative constantly shoved down your throat, especially when you know it's founded on lies and propaganda. The media is the enemy of the people.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The hard truth

Yes, niggers are a plague on this nation....but we have to face a very sobering fact: A whole generation of Whites is nigger lovers.Everywhere I look I see 20-30 year olds embracing the lie of equality, the ape music, social media addiction, and mud sharking.Look at the rioters...Do you not see the Whites? I am blessed to live in the rural South, so there is less of it here, but the urban youth in this nation is lost to the lies of the liberal nigger lovers.No racial pride whatsoever.If we are going to ever MAGA, it will take more than just dealing with the darkies.If I am wrong, please tell me why.....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I second this motion

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, niggers are a plague on this nation....but we have to face a very sobering fact: A whole generation of Whites is nigger lovers.Everywhere I look I see 20-30 year olds embracing the lie of equality, the ape music, social media addiction, and mud sharking.Look at the rioters...Do you not see the Whites? I am blessed to live in the rural South, so there is less of it here, but the urban youth in this nation is lost to the lies of the liberal nigger lovers.No racial pride whatsoever.If we are going to ever MAGA, it will take more than just dealing with the darkies.If I am wrong, please tell me why.....
    You read my mind brothah. I was in Walmart yesterday and a coal burner sow had a mixed breed piglet in tow, I always shake my head in disgust when I witness that.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That was exactly the point of my post. They are winning the culture war due to years of lies, propaganda, and indoctrination. The entire culture revolves around disgusting nigger "fashion" and "music". All girls want to look like sheboons these days, getting lip and ass injections to emulate them... It's disgusting. We have to fight it.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Thank you.

I'm in Mpls. right now simply shaking with rage. I deleted all social media accounts. No msm. Even a lot of conservative sites have betrayed us. I felt so alone till I found this site. You give me hope.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So everyone knows what has been going on the past few days.. Chimps rioting, looting, setting fires, and destroying property while the world not only ignores their crimes, but has the audacity to blame the "RaHcEsTs" for it. God forbid niggers take responsibility for their shitty communities of single parents, dope slingers, and gang culture. They live in poverty because of "systemic racism".. What a load of shit. What other countries give their kind the opportunities they have in America? NBA players with millions dollar contracts, shitty rappers making a crapton of money, actors, entertainers, you name it... They're everywhere and the culture is shifting in support of them. Literally every page I follow on social media be it a video games, sports, movies, etc all showing solidarity to the riots and to the shitty blm movement. Completely ignoring the fact that more whites get killed by cops every year because God forbid we present the actual facts.. Wouldn't wanna get in the way of the narrative. I'm sick of all the fake social justice bullshit online. All these actors and celebrities trying to get their social justice internet point by pandering to their braindead fans who don't know shit about anything. I'm so sick and tired of all of it. When the hell did our culture have this paradigm shift? It's fucked.
    It seems that way but I feel that humans will prevail. Keep your chin up and even with voter fraud I feel that we will have a NICE surprise in November. A lot of people are having red pill moments and the NIGGERS and libtards are in for a rude awakening.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Unlike niggers, fecal matter does have some uses
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Unlike niggers, fecal matter does have some uses
    Not only that, but fecal matter eventually turns white.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Irony

The office where I work has televisions in the waiting room.Usually they are on some useless crap like the Today show, but today that were on one of the Planet of the Apes movies.Can anyone understand how hard it was for me not to look at the Tv and say " Oh look, the riots are still going on." Career suicide, but dang, it would have been spot on !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The office where I work has televisions in the waiting room.Usually they are on some useless crap like the Today show, but today that were on one of the Planet of the Apes movies.Can anyone understand how hard it was for me not to look at the Tv and say " Oh look, the riots are still going on." Career suicide, but dang, it would have been spot on !
    Pretty much spot on.

Name:  IMG_0756.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  64.3 KB