Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I was at the gas station earlier...

And I was talking to a few human women, and all three of them started getting agitated when I brought up the nigger riots.

Apparently, they also think that this is f'ing ridiculous, and that something needs to be done about it (by the police/national guard/army, but not us).

It's amazing how quickly the tide is turning...

This won't go the way it did during the Obama presidency. I'm sure that President Trump will handle this.

I should probably start mentioning this website to fellow minded individuals.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And I was talking to a few human women, and all three of them started getting agitated when I brought up the nigger riots.

Apparently, they also think that this is f'ing ridiculous, and that something needs to be done about it (by the police/national guard/army, but not us).

It's amazing how quickly the tide is turning...

This won't go the way it did during the Obama presidency. I'm sure that President Trump will handle this.

I should probably start mentioning this website to fellow minded individuals.
    Trump should stay out of it and let the national guard handle it for now. It is critical he not lose fringe votes or we will be stuck with Biden.

Anyone can see the rioting niggers are just looting because they can. It has nothing to do with the nigger who died because he was unhealthy and high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad thing is whatever the President does in situations like this he can't win. If niggers get squashed by the national guard he will be accused of murder, if he does nothing he will be accused of not sending in the help and letting American cities burn.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Bad thing is whatever the President does in situations like this he can't win. If niggers get squashed by the national guard he will be accused of murder, if he does nothing he will be accused of not sending in the help and letting American cities burn.
    That's their same tried and usually true method. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. This just keeps happening.

Russian spies
    Pissing on whores
    Dirty Dossiers
    Election meddling
    Corona Hoax
    False Impeachment

Trump is the barn door that they keep hurling turds at hoping one will stick. It enrages them that nothing is working so they just keep devising more traps. This will not be over soon.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    at the end of the day, it's only a few shitty nigger areas that are burning anyway and most folks just couldn't give a fuck. America has become used to niggers rioting and looting anyway, so what's another ghetto burn out? I'm surprised there hasn't been mass rapes of do gooding white girls who just couldn't stay away to protest - a bit like the Katrina dome.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Rioters

So......I get arrested, or at least fined, for going to church during this "pandemic", but thousands of useless apes and their no good sympathizers can loot, burn, and destroy with immunity.Never in my life have I seen more cowardly police and city leaders.At this rate, soon no humans will be safe.I can say without hesitation that bringing the first nigger to American soil was a grave mistake, and quite possibly the beginning of the end for our nation.God help us.