Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember Reginald Denny? This truck driver has a lot more sense.

Leftist Protester Killed, Dragged by UPS Truck in Downtown St. Louis after Mob Shuts Down Highway and Attack His Truck

One pair of batwings after an idiot (possibly nigger, maybe just antifa libscum) jumped between the two trailers while the driver tried to drive away and flee.

On Friday night far left protesters in downtown St. Louis shut down Highway 70 heading into St. Louis City and then rushed on the highway to frighten drivers.
    One semi truck driver attempted an escape from the violent mob and ended up dragging a protester who was caught between his two trailers. The FedEx driver could not see him.
    The far left protester was dragged down the highway. He was later confirmed dead.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tack-vehicles/

A nigger caught footage of this asshole being dragged down the street on his sail foam. The dragging part starts around the -5:55 mark.
    https://www.facebook.com/jarms90/vid...651282320/?t=4
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger got priority delivery....

TBH, that driver probably thought the mob was about to hijack him and stepped on the gas...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need more FedEx trucks at these riots. They are willing to do the job police are scared to do these days.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Bonus point to anyone who gets this!

Fedex: When it absolutely, positively, has to be smeared overnight!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember Reg yes. He was murdered by nigger thugs. This driver did the right thing and is a hero - unless it was a nigger driving.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know that the logo of FedEx was UPS...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They could have just push the nigger crap onto the side of the road, easiest cleanup ever. Niggers don't deserve human rights.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This truck driver should have stop. He should have kept going. geez I wonder what they going to do with once you stop.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We got some sign hoisting scum downtown here too, but the cops are keeping a close eye on them, and it's at least 90% coalburners or soft beta cucks. That was more skinny jeans than I ever want to see in one place! The one officer I spoke to, that I know a little bit and see walking a downtown patrol frequently, was joking that they should suspend the laws on railroad trespassing and set the rail line that runs downtown as a protest zone. Beta cuck, or 200 ton locomotive? Hmm, I wonder which would win...
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.