Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Stugotts
    Chimpout Guest

Advice for corporate America

For every store the niggers destroy, close it and the next five closest, forever. Starve them and teach them about consequences.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    And then when they are forced to use online services to get their goods, if the niggers harass, molest, or kill any of the delivery drivers, have that part of town marked off as a "No Deliver Zone."

Apply the same policy to everyone, regardless of skin color, so that nobody can legitimately accuse them of racism.

I'm proud to say that I am colorblind when it comes to racial issues. That being said, if someone acts like a nigger, I'm going to think they might be a nigger. (And besides, someone who has monochrome colorblindness can still easily differentiate between humans and niggers; try turning the color saturation on your television all the way down to zero and you'll see what I mean.)

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what ends up happening anyway. Then they niggerwhine about dem food deserts an' sheeit.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers complain there's no groceries that sell healthy food in their communities, as if it's everyone's fault. Put up decent groceries, they burn it down. Just a business decision, niggers, why they don't rebuild in your shitholes. Nothing racist.

Personally, I'd rather they all starve.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    riots are good news for corps. They make money on debt. Wall Street buys companies and saddles them with debt to reap the repayments. Companies will need to borrow money to rebuild on top of any insurance remittance they may receive. They are the true criminals.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers complain there's no groceries that sell healthy food in their communities, as if it's everyone's fault. Put up decent groceries, they burn it down. Just a business decision, niggers, why they don't rebuild in your shitholes. Nothing racist.

Personally, I'd rather they all starve.
    Even when there has been a grocery store in a nigger zone, it usually hasn't lasted long because the niggers are shoplifting at an alarming rate. If the store tries to enforce the law, they're "racist" and they end up closing anyway. Same for clothing stores.

Niggers are accustomed to being half starved and mostly naked (most of them still haven't figured out how to wear pants). It's their natural state of being.

The best solution has already been mentioned. Niggers cannot function in a civilized human society. They would be much better off back in the land of their origin. The compassionate thing to do, for all involved, is to use the heavy handed tactics that niggers understand and respect to regain control. Then, round up every evil beast marked by God with black skin and ship them back to Africa.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I wouldn't rebuild anything, I would let them niggers live in the hellhole they have created.
    It's obviously what they want!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't rebuild anything, I would let them niggers live in the hellhole they have created.
    It's obviously what they want!
    The only time a niggerhood should be rebuilt is when humans are gentrifying it so that they can live there.

We know that niggers hate it when humans come in and improve things because it presents a stark contrast between their way of life, and the human way of life.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem with corporate America (and corporations as a whole) is that they're dumb. There's no other way to put it. They think the loudest, squeakiest wheel speak for the majority when in fact, they speak for a minute minority. "We need more black representation in the media!", they say. So the corporations controlling the media jumps on the loud bandwagon not realizing that the bandwagon is full of two people yelling at the top of their lungs while going down the street lined with thousands of quiet, normal people looking at them like idiots. It's not before they make the mistake and feel it financially that they'll eventually downplay their role.

As for companies shutting down stores, like I mentioned above they're dumb. They've (for the most part) swallowed the kool-aid. "Nah, niggers are just like us!". "They're not ALL like this!". So they keep their stores open, have them looted and destroyed. Niggers learn no lesson because the companies re-open and business is as usual. (Niggers can't really learn, but you know what I'm saying.)

It's gonna have to get a lot worse for these corporations. They're going to have to be hit in the pocket book for them to finally say it's the last straw.