Close

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology

Niggers Claim They Be Coming to the Suburbs Next

Bring it niggers, it will the worst mistake you ever made.

Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

Time to get it on with the Niggers, been a long time coming.

Niggers only target area's where cucks and liberals rule. They know where not to cross. If a politician is a buck or a liberal. They'll go loot and burn. Cause these cucks/liberals don't want their police to harm their precious niggers.

Come on, niggers.

Give us a reason to lock and load. Guarantee my aim is better than yours...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    I was in close proximity to the Rodney King nigger riots. Nigger rioters said the same thing about the "suburbs" back then, but avoided them completely. Niggers are cowards outside their own "'hoods".

That being said, I think this shit gets much worse over the next few days. Many niggers will be bat-winged!

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Captain
    This is what I call "I have a dream". Stacking niggers like cord wood would be a change of pace and rather fun.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I was in close proximity to the Rodney King nigger riots. Nigger rioters said the same thing about the "suburbs" back then, but avoided them completely. Niggers are cowards outside their own "'hoods".

That being said, I think this shit gets much worse over the next few days. Many niggers will be bat-winged!
    Let's hope that that happens.

I really need to upgrade to a progressive reloading press. Anybody have a Dillon or Hornady press? Thoughts, suggestions?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    There is a reason I have never had the slightest desire to live in any city. The suburbs offer peace, protection and freedom from monkeyshines. I have always been surrounded by like minds who feel the same way - some of which had to learn the hard way. We call it white flight for a reason. These like minds generally are the "well regulated militia" spoken of in the 2nd Amendment. My neighbors are not armed with spray paint, bricks, bats, silly signs, bullhorns, or even Hi-points. My next door neighbor of several years was a retired deputy with an Fed license to own full autos. He is an avid collector with two tommy guns that I know of. He couldn't tell you how many he actually has. It was well over two hundred and filled three safes. The neighbor across the street is a detective with the local SO as well. Two doors down, reserve deputy. The list goes on and on. You cannot throw a rock without hitting a cop car or a military man's property.

While my case may be unique, most suburbs lean towards this direction and niggers know it. They will not dare to venture to far away from their little hidy holes that they can run to when anyone actually starts returning fire and the shit starts "getting real." They are all talk - just typical niggers. They only attack when they outnumber the victims. It is never the other way around.

I don't want to have to use force, but I promise I won't loose on minute of sleep over it if I have to. Matter of fact, I'll probably sleep better knowing the numbers are looking better.

Yep... I won't miss sleep because I won't miss.

^^^^^
    Not losing any sleep. I used to be a big time gun enthusiast. Then I got cheap. Well maybe not. Spent my dough on cars and camping n sheeeeit.
    Eons ago I remember the heavy M-1 Garand. Some folding stock carbines. I gave them all to my younger brother, who now is more interested in traveling.

I am not at all worried because niggers are all talk. They said that for Rodney King. No nigger dared to go to Simi Valley, where there's lots of cops.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

The reason you bootlipped baboons haven't done it already is that you ugly dumb nigger apes know exactly what will happen to you if you try. Go ahead. Give it a try. The Bat Fairy could use the extra business.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I really need to upgrade to a progressive reloading press. Anybody have a Dillon or Hornady press? Thoughts, suggestions?
    I had a Dillon 550 that I really liked. I only loaded 9mm and .45 ACP, so I don't know how it does with rifle cartridges. Picking up primers with the primer tube was kind of tedious, but I never got a flipped primer. Dillon makes some very cool stuff.

Had a Hornady and it was awful. Didnít work most of the time. After 18 months of trying i sold it.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Captain
    Yeah....yeah. Please come to the doorsteps of Red America with this bullshit. PLEASE. We'll leave the light on...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

While I doubt that niggers will actually go out into the suburbs, unless said suburb is ruled over by a Libcuck/Niggercoddler or a Buck/Boon (In which case the place is probably already infested with niggers anyway) I say that I hope they do. Where I am down here in the deep south we won't hesitate to bring back out the ropes.

Ever notice that it is the "blue areas" of the "blue states" where the monkey shines happen? It isn't a coincidence. Where humans rule we simply won't tolerate their nonsense.