Close

Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

First person perspective of the Great Niggerapolis Chimpout of 2020

I live in Minnesota, not in an area that you would see niggers, but I do have to work downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul quite often. What the news is not showing is the absolute destruction that these apes are causing to the city. Multiple business's burnt to the ground, a new nigger section 8 building was one of them. Even a dog knows not to shit where it eats. The media is censoring everything they can, Facebook is pulling videos as quickly as they are posted. The media is trying to say it was a small handful of people looting/rioting, in reality, this small handful looted an entire Target store. Even using stolen tools from the store, to try to break open the vaults on the self-check out lines. It is total anarchy and just a giant powder keg. It is only a matter of time before it gets escalated up a notch and then it will be interesting to see how it is going to be spun to the world. There are many rumors that the National Guard is assembling and will be sent out to try and cage these apes. If our limp-wristed gov gives that order, shit is going to insane.

You couldn't pay me enough money to be a LEO these days, hats off to you all that are, but I would consider switching careers.

Here is a link to the businesses that have been looted/destroyed. The media is claiming a small handful, this is legit.
    Last edited by NotThatGuy; 05-28-2020 at 05:14 PM. Reason: added link