Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Some actress wants niggers to declare a race war on white people.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61476

Actress Frances Fisher Calls For A 'Race War' Against White People In Wake Of George Floyd's Death
    No idea who she is.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frances (who "identifies as Jewish") was once married to Clint Eastwood. I guess she's trying to make herself relevant by jumping on the "Oh, the poor niggers" bandwagon. She's probably never been within shooting range of a nigger.

But it's interesting that she - who for some bizarre reason seems to identify with niggers - agrees with Charles Manson about the race war, except according to Charlie, YT would win. Of course.

You can crawl back into your hole now, Frances.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go ahead, retards. Give us an excuse...
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has that bitch looked in a mirror lately? She is as white as i am.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Frances (who "identifies as Jewish") was once married to Clint Eastwood. I guess she's trying to make herself relevant by jumping on the "Oh, the poor niggers" bandwagon. She's probably never been within shooting range of a nigger.

But it's interesting that she - who for some bizarre reason seems to identify with niggers - agrees with Charles Manson about the race war, except according to Charlie, YT would win. Of course.

You can crawl back into your hole now, Frances.
    No, according to Charlie, the niggers were going to win, but would zero fucking clue about how to run the world when they did, because the only thing they know how to do is what YT taught them...

So his deal was they would come to him and his Family, which would have grown while hiding in the desert, and ask him to rule over the world.

And according to Paul Watkins, Charlie said he'd "scratch blackie's fuzzy little head and tell him to go pick cotton and be a good nigger..."

Of course, no one told Charlie that the only good niggers are...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frances (who "identifies as Jewish") was once married to Clint Eastwood.
    I can identify as Superman but that won't make me stop a bullet. Clint, what the hell were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Has that bitch looked in a mirror lately? She is as white as i am.
    She wouldn't be white very long if somebody dropped her dumb ass off in the middle of Niggy-ape-olis right about now. If they managed to find her, she'd be black, blue and red all over. Just like all coddlers, if she survived till sunrise, she would have a totally different take on niggers. I'll garantee she wouldn't be able to find acting work again after what they would do to her and she would carry away a lot more than life lessons from the ordeal. The herpeghonasyphylaids would no doubt finish her off after a couple of years of suffering.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    No, according to Charlie, the niggers were going to win, but would zero fucking clue about how to run the world when they did, because the only thing they know how to do is what YT taught them...

So his deal was they would come to him and his Family, which would have grown while hiding in the desert, and ask him to rule over the world.

And according to Paul Watkins, Charlie said he'd "scratch blackie's fuzzy little head and tell him to go pick cotton and be a good nigger..."

Of course, no one told Charlie that the only good niggers are...
    Right you are. Been a long time since I read "Helter Skelter." Charlie lived long enough to see the Rise of the Nigger Beast as the exalted species.

She wouldn't be white very long if somebody dropped her dumb ass off in the middle of Niggy-ape-olis right about now.
    Someone should give her a free trip to Chicago and let her fend for herself in the Nigpocalypse going on there. Let's see how much she loves the poor niggers after a few days, if she survives, which is doubtful.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I allowed to say "stupid fucking cunt" on here? Because that right there is one stupid fucking cunt.......
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bitch looks familiar, like from a 1990s show called Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

Bring it on niggers. I prefer not to deal with your species, so don't do anything rash.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a piece of her Twitter feed. Read down to the bottom. Stupid fucking bitch doesn't have any idea what those niggers she loves so much would do to her if they got the chance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frances fisher edit.PNG 
Views:	158 
Size:	329.1 KB 
ID:	11365

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have litteraly had mortars fired at me. I am not scared of filthy niggers. The only ones who need fear a race war are the nigger lovers themselves as they will be the victims. Funny they would advocate for such a thing when all the evidence points to niggers hate them as much as they hate us.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    No idea who she is.
    Had a bit part in a really good movie called The Rules of Attraction. Just a really small bit part in a really hilarious bit where her insane, drunk and high son makes a scene in a restaurant. She's the redheaded one. Other than that, she hasn't really done shit.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right you are. Been a long time since I read "Helter Skelter." Charlie lived long enough to see the Rise of the Nigger Beast as the exalted species.

Someone should give her a free trip to Chicago and let her fend for herself in the Nigpocalypse going on there. Let's see how much she loves the poor niggers after a few days, if she survives, which is doubtful.
    Kinda like those dumbasses who support mudslimes.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Had a bit part in a really good movie called The Rules of Attraction. Just a really small bit part in a really hilarious bit where her insane, drunk and high son makes a scene in a restaurant. She's the redheaded one. Other than that, she hasn't really done shit.

I think that's Susie Kurtz or swoosi or wtf it is.

Clint's ex-wife I think is the bitchy mom in Titanic.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I think that's Susie Kurtz or swoosi or wtf it is.

Clint's ex-wife I think is the bitchy mom in Titanic.
    Yes and yes. All these has-beens desperate for attention will jump on any bandwagon that might get their shop-worn faces back in the public eye. I just betcha that stupid bitch, Frances, wouldn't have any niggers living in her house or even in her neighborhood.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan Bedford Forrest was related to me. I pray I make him proud in the upcoming conflict with the chimps and their enablers.