Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger riots in LA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yds-death.html

Somewhat predictably, the nigger riots have started.

Sadly the nigger that fell off the police cruiser survived.

Elsewhere, nigger lives still don't matter as they loot a store in protest.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And in Minnesotastan, we see the populace fighting through the tears of George Lloyd's untimely goodness, in order to venture out for a few needed items...it's an uncontrolled free for all right now, so what do the niggers loot? Target and Dollar fucking General....while burning down their grocery store and the most inexpensive place to buy car parts. Nigger would be endless hilarity if they weren't so dangerous.

A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Was I seeing this right? Was that nigger at 1:25 stealing a display rack of car air fresheners? Also, just Who the hell risk jail time for a bag of potato chips, anyway? The shit that these niggers were walking out with was just as fucking pointless as it was hilarious.

I can't wait for this nigger's autopsy to come back and say the cause of death was a jenkem OD.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Was I seeing this right? Was that nigger at 1:25 stealing a display rack of car air fresheners? Also, just Who the hell risk jail time for a bag of potato chips, anyway? The shit that these niggers were walking out with was just as fucking pointless as it was hilarious.

I can't wait for this nigger's autopsy to come back and say the cause of death was a jenkem OD.
    Like I said, they have a free day of looting in front of them, and they go for the nigger-quality shit. Nothing they're stealing is gonna last a year. If I were gonna loot, I'd pick a Macy's, or a Best Buy, or a high end furniture store or a car dealership....something of value to justify the risk I were taking....niggers? Not so much.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers will steal for the sake of stealing. Last night, they looted and torched an Auto Zone in Minneapolis.
    I'm pretty sure that a groid would have no understanding of ANYTHING in an auto supply store unless it was
    a set of reeims or a pair of fuzzy dice.

Someone should have started a rumor that you can get high drinking transmission fluid...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^It would probably take a gauntlet of nukes set off around me forcing me to shelter in place rather than head to the hills, to ever cause me to make the decision to take as much as bottle of water from a burned out grocery store with my families lives at stake. That whole no stealing commandment looks pretty airtight as far as laws and loopholes go to me. Maybe I'm just getting older here, but I don't want to push the envelope any further than I already have in my life.

These assclown niggers aren't even trying to cover their faces with the mask they are already wearing around their necks. They don't even give a shit. They assume that they will get away with their crime spree scot-free and they are probably mostly right. I noticed that for every nigger and the few douchebag former humans acting like niggers, there seemed to be an equal number of sail-foams all recording the mayhem. These will all, no doubt, end up on whirrld starruh hip hopz, facebook and twitter within minutes of shooting. Any police and prosecutors worth their salt would make slam dunks of these cases if they chose to pursue them. During the LA riots, videos were grainy, low resolution, and few and far between at best. Nowadays, everyone has at least one 1080p camera built in their phones with all the geo-tagging and other e-fingerprint tools needed to find them. It's almost too easy.

Of course, for any of this to happen, someone must be willing to prosecute. I doubt that is going to happen in Niggee-apolis.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Gummed Tree Climber View Post
    Niggers will steal for the sake of stealing. Last night, they looted and torched an Auto Zone in Minneapolis.
    I'm pretty sure that a groid would have no understanding of ANYTHING in an auto supply store unless it was
    a set of reeims or a pair of fuzzy dice.

Someone should have started a rumor that you can get high drinking transmission fluid...

I think that's why they don't sell reeuhmz there anymore. I think most any hydraulic fluid just gives you a major case of the shits. Not that I ever accidentally spilled a couple of drops into my Chief's coffee but...

As far as Autozone Jenkem substitutes go, there is always starting fluid containing ether, plenty of paint to huff, denatured alcohol with the paint supplies as well plenty of other good caustic HAZMAT's they could have experimented with. Oh, if only we could have somehow gotten the word to them before they torched the place. The store could still be standing with only minimal damage to the glass doors and a lot of missing stock. Otherwise, the main recovery cost would be the parking lot. They would have to rent a small bulldozer to clean up all the dayed niggers and load them into a dumpster. They would probably still be highly flammable from all the aerosols they inhaled. You could probably just toss a match to the dumpster and just keep refilling it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    all those filthy Somali sow beasts have no place outside getting their cunts sliced off and raped and muh dikked and murdered in the muffaland.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those white sjw's helping the injure nigger should be first ones to get raped and killed by the niggers. Same goes for human protesters on police brutality bullshit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    And in Minnesotastan, we see the populace fighting through the tears of George Lloyd's untimely goodness, in order to venture out for a few needed items...it's an uncontrolled free for all right now, so what do the niggers loot? Target and Dollar fucking General....while burning down their grocery store and the most inexpensive place to buy car parts. Nigger would be endless hilarity if they weren't so dangerous.

Quote from Twitter:

Remember when a black career criminal threw a 5 year old white boy off the third floor balcony in Minnesota’s Mall of America’s?

Me too.

Remember the race riots?

Me neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I carry at all times. Imagine being that Target when a flash mob of niggers comes in. I'll bet there was some muh-dikking of dome women in there too.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    so many jogging at the end there when the security van turns up ! The niggers had no need to jog, they could have just shukked away. Nobody was going to stop them. In the UK, the police just let them riot then got them all from CCTV afterwards.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    This is why I carry at all times. Imagine being that Target when a flash mob of niggers comes in. I'll bet there was some muh-dikking of dome women in there too.
    I'm a licensed and legally concealed carrier of a Glock19 and have been for 20 years or so. Always hope your firearm is a piece of redundant and unneedful equipment. But if the day comes that it isn't, you'll be very grateful that you have it.

Seriously, if you live in this country you seriously need to consider the purchase of firearms and the training to use them. If you haven't already.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that's why they don't sell reeuhmz there anymore. I think most any hydraulic fluid just gives you a major case of the shits. Not that I ever accidentally spilled a couple of drops into my Chief's coffee but...

As far as Autozone Jenkem substitutes go, there is always starting fluid containing ether, plenty of paint to huff, denatured alcohol with the paint supplies as well plenty of other good caustic HAZMAT's they could have experimented with. Oh, if only we could have somehow gotten the word to them before they torched the place. The store could still be standing with only minimal damage to the glass doors and a lot of missing stock. Otherwise, the main recovery cost would be the parking lot. They would have to rent a small bulldozer to clean up all the dayed niggers and load them into a dumpster. They would probably still be highly flammable from all the aerosols they inhaled. You could probably just toss a match to the dumpster and just keep refilling it.
    Anti-freeze is some good bait for niggers. It is sweet, colored pretty and crystallizes in your organs destroying their functions very painfully. Last time I checked there is no antidote.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe in the adage, "Sig the Nig."

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm kind of liking this. One dead nigger has upset the whole Covid 19/social distancing narrative. Guard has been called out in MINN. Demonstrations reported in L.A., NYC, Denver, even here in Ohio. They're pulling this shit at a time when millions have suddenly lost their jobs, are already on the edge, and in no fucking mood whatsoever for this anarchist lefty bullshit. There's a video of a girl running down a nigger in Denver.

Keep it up, dumbfucks. It's not going to end how you think.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    FIVE police precincts in MPLS.....ABANDONED. Bet your sweet ass, they've been ordered out in advance of a military response.

https://twitter.com/bryanyoung__/sta...5H0fAcbuVh7GJQ

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cops or politicians who order them to abandon their precincts should be trialed for any stolen guns used in killing humans.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I'm kind of liking this. One dead nigger has upset the whole Covid 19/social distancing narrative. Guard has been called out in MINN. Demonstrations reported in L.A., NYC, Denver, even here in Ohio. They're pulling this shit at a time when millions have suddenly lost their jobs, are already on the edge, and in no fucking mood whatsoever for this anarchist lefty bullshit. There's a video of a girl running down a nigger in Denver.

Keep it up, dumbfucks. It's not going to end how you think.
    This.
    And if anyone is going to get the CCP Chest Cold, it will be a bunch of worthless shitskins and ANTIFA cucktards anyhow. Fucks given: Exactly zero.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.