Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Eye Bleach Sowpotomus ooks that YT scientists are responsible for the fatphobia fat sows endure.

How dare they invent fatphobia and force the landwhale sows to eat themselves into morbid obesity on their ( and your) dime? It's all a rayciss plot!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm very confused here. A "FAT (communist) REBEL" would not be fat. You don't find many fat asses in communist countries. They are generally starving. In NK, they are even over an inch shorter than SK due to multi-generational malnutrition.

By "white race scientists" does it mean THE ENTIRE WORLDWIDE MEDICAL COMMUNITY? I certainly don't know of any aryan scientist trying to perfect a white race since Hitler's reign and Josef Mengele has been dead for decades.

Fatphobia is just as real as transphobia, homophobia, xenophobia and every other leftie made up word to describe a person with legitimate different opinions or moral beliefs as the person who is feeling morally judged by those opinions. I have never met a person who is afraid of a fat-ass, a homosexual, a cross-dresser or the rest of the planet. I know plenty who are repulsed by all of them - I know I am.

Look, you disgusting stank-pig, drop the word fatphobia and call it what it really is - fat disgust. Call it fatsgustia if you want.

Yep, fatsgustic - that's a term I'll agree to be labelled with.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Translation: I blame YT for making all those delicious pork products and for making KFC. I should blame myself for being a nigger who lacks the will power to put down the fork after 12 plates at golden corral, but sheeeeeeit nigga. They just put out the cake and I saw butter on the way!

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only phobia I have with these landwhales is being sat on and either asphyxiated or crushed to death under a quarter ton of stinking nigger blubber.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know why nigger bucks like white women? Because who in their right mind would want a filthy nigger shemale animal? Nigger sows are the most contemptuous, wanton, disgusting, filthy, parasitic vermin on the planet!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentat of House Atreides View Post
    Know why nigger bucks like white women? Because who in their right mind would want a filthy nigger shemale animal? Nigger sows are the most contemptuous, wanton, disgusting, filthy, parasitic vermin on the planet!
    TRU DAT!! The US is the only country where "poor" people are grotesquely obese. Niggers eating frahd chiggun for every meal, smoking newpoats and drinking foties of malt likkah before 10am is due to their lack of restraint. It also explains why they are rape apes. An undeveloped frontal lobe combined with extra testosterone is why they are the failed species that they are.