Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Sheboons hating on each other because some are lighter skinned

Of course it is whitey's fault because of slavery.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/red...n-a-1843711211

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers sometimes like to hate other niggers for being lighter because they are not as much nigger. But it is obviously jealousy as lighter skin means some human DNA. But niggers should not fight amongst themselves over this. As we see it even a single chromosone of nigger DNA makes you 100% nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Niggers sometimes like to hate other niggers for being lighter because they are not as much nigger. But it is obviously jealousy as lighter skin means some human DNA. But niggers should not fight amongst themselves over this. As we see it even a single chromosone of nigger DNA makes you 100% nigger.
    I've seen it firsthand especially in my years in the service. Niggers will gang up on each other when they perceive that one of them is not "black" enough. I had a Marine working for me who was raised in an upper middle class neighborhood, both parents married, good school records, no run-ins with the legal system, and overall a decent worker compared to most. He was ostracized daily and called a black nerd for his taste in music, his attempts to further his education, his good grades (believe it or not) and his refusal to participate in all of the normal nigger reindeer games. He also actually tried to be a good Marine. They hated this guy.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When I was in high school, I remember reading in the newspapers about how it was common for niggers to beat the shit out of certain niggers when certain niggers got good grades in school.

Something about "acting white"...

It's interesting how "acting white" is generally perceived as being intelligent and successful.

I guess "acting nigger" is the exact opposite, and niggers want to punish niggers that act white because of their severe self-esteem issues. In all honesty, I can understand why niggers hate themselves.

I hate niggers, and if I were a nigger, I would hate myself, too. If I were a sheboon, I would abort all of my niglets, and if I were a nigger buck, I would find a way to sterilize myself so my bloodline would cease to exist. There is nothing about niggers that anyone, including niggers, could ever love.

The riots in Minneapolis are not being performed as an act of kinship with a nigger; they are rioting because they enjoy destroying everything they touch.

And any humans that participate in these riots, and act like niggers, ARE niggers in my eyes.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    God loves colors and Black people are not a mistake, accident or was a second thought...
    a comment on that monkeyshine website ! I'd tend to disagree with that comment.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    a comment on that monkeyshine website ! I'd tend to disagree with that comment.
    In Africa, there is a god, created by niggers, named Obatala.

He created humans from clay, and then, out of boredom, got blackout drunk and created a bunch of deformed things.

Obatala is now responsible for all of the deformed things (AKA niggers). Obatala is, without a doubt, even lazier than the Christian and Jewish God(s?), in the sense that Obatala seems to be spending most of its time drunk, and literally doing everything except being responsible. Just like a fucking nigger.

Why is everyone EXCEPT Obatala taking responsibility for niggers?

Obatala is a fucking shameful nigger god. Yes, I spelled god in lower case to show my disrespect for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%BB%8Cbatala
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 05-28-2020 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added link

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

A nigger is a nigger

That former High Nigger In Charge, Obama, claims to be half nigger/half white but in my book, and most human's books, it is 100% nigger. It is obvious it's intelligence isn't quite up to par, it's ignorance and overblown ego is consistent with nigger traits and now, it's criminality is coming to light. Watching it shuck and jive walk up to the podium for a speech was sickening. Yep, 100% nigger.

If niggers hate "light-skinned" niggers so much, I guess they voted for it simply because it had some shitskin genetics in it verses no shitskin animal genes at all? The hilarious thing is that Obummer did as much or more to hurt niggers by trying to help them with it's ill-fated policies than other actual anti-nigger past presidents. And, the stupid unemployed welfare niggers are too stupid to see it and admit it.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a bunch of posters here who need to sign up and join the forum. Good comments!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew a mutt once. He had a huge red broccoli on his head.
    But identified as a white man.