Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rockfish finds batwings at bottom of apartment complex pond

Investigation underway after 20-year-old Miss. man drowns in apartment complex pond

A swimming incident is under investigation in Tunica County, Mississippi. Police said a man was swimming in a pond when he went under and never came back up.

It’s a tragedy that impacts hundreds of families a year.

The Tunica County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after the body of a young man was found in a pond at the Cypress Lakes Apartments in Robinsonville. People at the apartment complex said they often swim in that pond. They said the man got in the pond then started calling for help.

The sheriff’s office said when they were called to the scene Saturday, they immediately began searching the pond and found the body of 20-year-old J.W. Ransom II of Quitman County.

https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2020/...-complex-pond/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten bucks says the nigger had no business on the property.

Either way, nigger lotto in 5, 4, 3, 2....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are the fish ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Are the fish ok?

They will never get all the greasy nigger out of that pond...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    They will never get all the greasy nigger out of that pond...
    True. It is like when a kid shits in the public pool. They have to drain it. Same goes for niggers but far worse.

Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I highly recommend they stock the pond with gators

Unfortunately, gators would not last through the winter that far north. That would be cruel to the gators. Animal cruelty is a crime and crime is for niggers.

You could use cotton mouth water moccasins but they tend to crawl into backyards and houses even more than gators (yes, both happen around here). Either could put human lives at risk.

Easy fix: Just pipe in some classical music or Lawrence Welk Orchestra over loudspeakers aimed at the pond. Make it heavy on the polka with accordion. It works anywhere niggers tend to loiter. Some convenience store around here use it. Niggers consider this cruelty to niggers. In this case I wholeheartedly endorse cruelty to animals.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they should just highly aerate the pond that way the nigger will sink to the bottom almost immediatly. Then occasionaly dredge the bottom to remove the rockrish.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Tweak's idea of unleashing classical music on niggers is severe punishment. I'm very much a classical music person, but even I can't stand it all the time. Some are downright weird and would make a sane person insane. Well it spans several centuries, so there's a vast range.

When in prison, niggers should be strapped in their beds and forced to listen to classical music for 5 days straight. That will break their animalistic mindset and become docile zombies. The complexity of sounds will most assuredly overload their simple pea brains.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Some good old John Philip Sousa marching music might do them some good as well!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to see my tax dollars spent on funding swimming pools at every nigger nest section 8 apartment complex across the country. Niggers deserve nice things.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Then pump hot water into the pond to support the gator...... "Gators lives Matter"
    They matter a lot more than nigger lives.

Big, fully-grown buck drowns in a pond. Water is lethal to niggers, yet they never learn. I hope they never do.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Easy fix: Just pipe in some classical music or Lawrence Welk Orchestra
    Turn off the bubble machine!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It might seem like a boring subject, but the history of public pools in America is fascinating. I'll sum it up briefly, but you can read the entire story here if you have some time:

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...oryId=90213675

Anyway, there were lots of public pools back in the day. They were segregated, either no niggers at all, or maybe one day a week for the niggers. Pools are something of an intimate place, as everyone is scantily dressed, and decent people didn't want any niggers oogling and drooling over the white wimmenz.

Eventually, after lots of violence and protests, cities and towns were forced to accept the niggers in much the same way as the schools were forced to accept nigger students.

But the whites were not stupid, they PAVED OVER the public pools rather than accept niggers, and made them into nice grassy parks. Then everybody in the neighborhood bought an outdoor pool and put it in their backyard, where they didn't have to tolerate niggers. It was a great boon for the swimming pool industry.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like the fat nigger nearly made it across, but ran out of energy and sunk like a brick when its arms stopped flapping. LOL! I read somewhere that niggers have a higher bone density and a smaller chest cavity than humans. They just aren't as buoyant as humans. It's a disadvantage that niggers and nigger lovers are unaware of and incapable of realising.

Here in Australia, the nigger lovers here attribute our imported African niggers piss poor ability to swim on their origination from land locked countries such as South Sudan. They mustn't have any rivers nor lakes either then!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!