Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Door dash nigger

Had to get an order together for a delivery driver sow today. I had to contact customer service because we were out of some of the items. Nigger didn't want to wait and claimed we were wasting her time and proceeded to verbally abuse us after reporting my subordinate to im assuming her customer service line. She ultimately walked out and left the order for another dasher to grab. I called customer service over this because I'm fucking sick of these parasites chimping out when they don't get their way and playing victim when yt doesn't back down. Luckily she won't be returning to the store as she was blocked from delivering for us any longer.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    Had to get an order together for a delivery driver sow today. I had to contact customer service because we were out of some of the items. Nigger didn't want to wait and claimed we were wasting her time and proceeded to verbally abuse us after reporting my subordinate to im assuming her customer service line. She ultimately walked out and left the order for another dasher to grab. I called customer service over this because I'm fucking sick of these parasites chimping out when they don't get their way and playing victim when yt doesn't back down. Luckily she won't be returning to the store as she was blocked from delivering for us any longer.
    Niggers shouldn't be allowed to handle food, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never order delivery anymore. I don’t want niggers pawing my food or stopping for a fo-tay break on the way while my food ices over.

Also door dash as far as I know takes an unreasonable amount of the profit from order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    total win for you - you don't have to deal with that vile disgusting ape anymore !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !