Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

UK mosques using loudspeakers to call to prayer during Covid19

https://www.rt.com/uk/489732-uk-mosq...peakers-covid/

UK mosques have been using loud speakers to get ass lifters to call to prayer at home during lockdown. Now of course, the filthy savages want to make it permanent. Give them in inch.....you know the rest.

This shit can't go on.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I spent time in sand nigger land while in the military. Nothing like blaring sand nigger noise at the ass crack of dawn.

The way I would handle this at home is to blast equally loud satanic death metal while roasting pork in front of the mosque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the filthy child raping and grooming vermin are now praying to their fictional god in the street - against SD rules of course.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-52825039
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the real bottom of problem is the stinking liberals! None of the human countries would've had any issues like these had it not been for them. I don't know what it is in the U.K. but here in the U.S. it's the filthy demoncraps!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has been going on for years in muslim infested towns like Bradford (Bradistan) and Luton (Lutonabad).

The local authorities are powerless to do anything due to fear of being called racist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I seriously think that every time that call to prayer nonsense is playing the residents should be blasting pig oinking and monkey noises at twice the volume.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.