Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Labor of Love": the new show about looking for a baby daddy, with burning coal if necessary

I saw a commercial for this that already made me want to throw up, before I even read what it's about. It shows this niggerlover in bed with a buck. I thought it was more Bachelorette BS but it is worse. That's just one of the two bucks she's actively committing bestiality with.

In early 2019, the key account manager for Ora Organic, now 42, met 15 suitors hoping she would fall in love with one of them and soon after start a family. For a few months, she lived in one grand Atlanta home while her gents lived next door. They endured challenges testing their potential as a match for Katzmann (and also making for competitive reality television).

As the show progresses, instead of handing out roses, the leading lady sits with host and former "Sex and the City" star Kristin Davis and uses a tablet to categorize the men, revealing which ones she'll keep and which ones she’d like to talk to and possibly eliminate. The men can watch the whole thing from their own house in real time.

The show "aligned perfectly" with where Katzmann was in life when she learned about it. "I had just turned 40 at the time," she recalls. "I had just gotten out of a relationship, and I was really trying to navigate dating knowing that I wanted to have kids and very aware that I was on a timeline."
    But dating was "really tough" for Katzmann. She says she "felt a really big shift" after reaching 40, finding she "wasn’t getting asked out by men that I felt were in my dating pool, or if they were asking me out, they were making the assumption that I didn’t want a family."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...ds/5190902002/

Such a quality woman. I mean, why aren't there a million single men after her?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a032e5d6-2dfb-457d-aa00-2d08e767483d-LOL-S1_EP101-Elimination-JD_0088_V1crp.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	11332
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    never turn it on anymore. Niggers niggers niggers niggers. Like watching TV in Africa.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hollywood is degenerate crap, its a pollution to humans world wide, not the just US. Alot of stuff starts in Hollywood other people will think its cool and copy it.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reality shows push miscegenating filth, oildrilling and coalburning. That's ok, they'll burn in hell for bestiality.
    Coalburning is bestiality.