Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Summer is coming warning

Yesterday, I went to a box store to buy some items for outside. Seven people did not have masks, all the same color. Also noticed one parked in the Veterans Parking spot until I told it to move.

Jesus.

I saw footage out of Florida in which a black "ute" was throwing ones out of a car window into a crowd.

This summer, the people who love to complain and say that they are dying at a higher rate will participate in neighborhood parties playing their boom boom music and not give a damn.

The rates will go back up this summer due to this behavior.

If you have not avoided black people before, this is the season, if you can, to do so.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Keep on batwinging each other with either lead or covid, niggers!
    Just leave humans alone!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be sure to do that. I just saw a real skeevy nigger in the local hardware store, here in Allwhite, NH. What this nigger was doing here, and how it got here is a real mystery. I kept a sharp eye on it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    black people or colored folk are known as dirty fucking lowlife shitskin niggers here on this site. Don't be afraid to say it. The authorities are far too busy being corrupt and looting the nation to care too much !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ OP...

There is absolutely ZERO scientific evidence supporting the wearing of N95/masks as a prophylactic against the 'Vid.

None.

Nada.

Zilch...

Go ahead and try to prove me wrong.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    @ OP...

There is absolutely ZERO scientific evidence supporting the wearing of N95/masks as a prophylactic against the 'Vid.

None.

Nada.

Zilch...

Go ahead and try to prove me wrong.
    Yep! All it really does is collect any major chunks of launched lung butter on the part of the wearer. Overuse does make healthy people sick though. That much has been proven. Ask yourself who generally wears the mask in surgery - the doctor or the patient? The mask are a joke and we are the punch line. The only way a mask could be actually effective would require an airtight seal. If you have any facial hair then you might as well not wear one. The air path of least resistance is around the mask then, not thru it. Don't worry about the mask. Worry about the products in the store. These diseased ridden animals carry all manner pathogens when they walk around the store and think nothing about only removing their paws from their pants long enough to pick their giant ape noses. Then they like to put their paws all over everything else. Buggies, merchandise, everything - ESPECIALLY the snigglets and they are the most likely ones to carry the vid. Most all kids are nasty to begin with because they haven't had enough training. Nigger kids are downright fucking filthy little shitbeast!

Mask requirements with niggers only accomplishes two things: First, it shows which niggers refuse to follow any societal norms (most all of them - that's a given) and second, it helps them get away with monkeyshines without as much chance of getting caught. Based on how many niggers I saw on the recent TV coverage of the looting, they really don't give a shit about that either. Damn near all of them were more focused on the loot they were scurrying out with to bother raising the mask they were already wearing up from their necks to cover their faces. Those bastards looked like cockroaches when you turn on the lights in a Motel 6 room - and all just as nasty.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

masks

When you wear a mask all you are doing is expelling foul air from your lungs containing bacteria and god knows what else and rebreathing it. Even the Nigger General says it is unhealthy. I read a story yesterday that stated the Italians did an autopsy on a corona victim and found the blood in his system had started to coagulate causing heart failure. Supposedly they have treated this with 100mg of aspirin and blood thinners in 14,000 cases and have cured them. What if this is true? I wouldn't put it past 6QAsome in our government and the WHO to do it to screw us over

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Tweak and Guest...

And don't forget about hypoxia! The longer one wears a mask, the lower their blood oxygen levels are going to be.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    MP, I thought about that one right after I posted that! There was that driver that passed out at the wheel a couple of weeks ago and crashed for that very reason!

Little Ms. Tweak is required to wear them at work when dealing with customers. She has asthma and they have already caused her a couple of attacks.

I think next time I go to the commissary, I'm going to tell them I can't wear one because of a health condition. When they try to ask me why I'll tell them they can't ask me that because it's a Privacy Act and HIPAA federal law violation for them to demand disclosure with a minimum $100 fine up to $5,000 per offence. That should make their heads spin.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    MP, I thought about that one right after I posted that! There was that driver that passed out at the wheel a couple of weeks ago and crashed for that very reason!

Little Ms. Tweak is required to wear them at work when dealing with customers. She has asthma and they have already caused her a couple of attacks.

I think next time I go to the commissary, I'm going to tell them I can't wear one because of a health condition. When they try to ask me why I'll tell them they can't ask me that because it's a Privacy Act and HIPAA federal law violation for them to demand disclosure with a minimum $100 fine up to $5,000 per offence. That should make their heads spin.
    I was in the area and stopped in to get some tax free booze. They won't let you in without a mask. They might buy that but they could just as easily tell you no mask, no entry. I got kicked out of the commissary once because I was wearing "board shorts" but they weren't really board shorts. I've been kicked out for not shaving even though I was on leave. It depends on the base CO and if he/she is an asshole. The shaving thing isn't a thing anymore now that I am not AD but some of them are maximum homo when it comes to rule enforcement.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    @ Tweak and Guest...

And don't forget about hypoxia! The longer one wears a mask, the lower their blood oxygen levels are going to be.
    I've been having to wear one at work since whole thing blew up. The first few I could feel it after about 9-10 hours with a mask on. Not light headed or anything but breathing was heavier for sure.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I've been having to wear one at work since whole thing blew up. The first few I could feel it after about 9-10 hours with a mask on. Not light headed or anything but breathing was heavier for sure.
    I am told that I'm in the top 1% for my age group (I'm 46) when it comes to fitness and cardiovascular health. We went to Costco the other day, and I had to wear an N95 mask. It was about an hour. Loading our shit into the wife's car, I felt short of breath. Literally, I had to stop and catch my breath. That hasn't happened to me since I was 12 and had pneumonia.

I couldn't imagine wearing a mask for 9 hours!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I was in the area and stopped in to get some tax free booze. They won't let you in without a mask. They might buy that but they could just as easily tell you no mask, no entry. I got kicked out of the commissary once because I was wearing "board shorts" but they weren't really board shorts. I've been kicked out for not shaving even though I was on leave. It depends on the base CO and if he/she is an asshole. The shaving thing isn't a thing anymore now that I am not AD but some of them are maximum homo when it comes to rule enforcement.

That's nuts. I've never shaved once on leave or liberty and it was never an issue. The only time I was ever challenged about my civilian attire was at the club when I had a plain dark blue t-shirt on because it didn't have a pocket. I walked back to my car and grabbed the almost exact same shirt which had a pocket (happened to be laundry day and the machine was broke at my house) and walked right back in. I thought that was a little dress nazi of them but whatever. That was the only problem I've had in over 30 years.

I can't recall you ever saying anything about your service, but could I step out on a limb here and take a wild guess of... Army?

P.S. They actually do have a clause at the bottom of the security sign at the entrance saying "*unless unable to wear for valid medical reasons" so I've got that going for me.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-29-2020 at 04:30 PM. Reason: P.S.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Navy but the most of the time the trouble was on the marine base. Gate guards telling me I need to shave even... I was like man, fuck you.

I’ve been out a few years now and the only trouble I’ve had recently at this nex is with mask nazi people.

My buddy is still in and he still gets the business sometimes. I can see in uniform or not wearing bathing suits/rags but some people take it too far. I’ve even seen someone call security because a guy refused to take off his ball cap in the commissary. It was a civilian wearing a Nike cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.