Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Oh my dear God!" I said out loud at CBS' commercial with two DL bucks flapping lips together

We can't even watch "Titanic" without all these niggerloving commercials. Mrs. S loves the movie and the song. The movie is ok and I can't stand the song. (I'm glad we didn't get married within several years of the movie, otherwise Mrs. S might have wanted the song played at our wedding.) But, she wants to watch it, so all right, and I'm catching up on CO in the meantime.

Every other commercial shows magic niggers so much smarter than whites, being the backbones of the economy if not coming to the rescue. One has that perennially stupid song "All together now" with lots of niggers and effeminate niggerlovers. It's perfect with that line, "Look at me!" What else could define niggers? There's even a Pampers commercial showing a buck with a niglet that probably isn't even its own.

All right, that's expected of network TV. But the worst so far is this hepatitis drug commercial with, guess what, mostly niggers. There was one tall YT drag queen dancing with a tiny nigger buck. Then the commercial actually said that if you have HIV, just go ahead and be who you are, and showed two bucks starting at muh dikk! I refuse to call it "kissing" when it comes to niggers. They also don't have "sex," they muh dikk and muh poosie.

Good God, I thought the commercial for an AIDS drug was horrendous with DL bucks, a YT niggerlover and even a drag queen.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...-YT-drag-queen
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Colon cowboys are heroes now, along with every other deviant on the planet. Huge bonus points if they're niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Colon cowboys are heroes now, along with every other deviant on the planet. Huge bonus points if they're niggers.
    All niggers are colon cowboys. That's part of why they adapt so well to prison...they muh-dik each other in the stinkholes. Hence the AIDS commercial full of niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, Mr. S., that's some nasty shit. I don't know how you can sit still for that.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen this disgusting HIV ad several times now and am repulsed every time. The only saving grace is that they portray niggers as the DL butt pirates they really are, not as magic doctors/lawyers/genius types. I wonder how long it will take for some nigger group to proclaim the ad racist?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, we can tell that the AIDS pill manufacturers know their target audience is a bunch of downlow niggers that will muh-dik anything.

Truth in advertising...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Damn, Mr. S., that's some nasty shit. I don't know how you can sit still for that.
    What can I say, Mrs. S really wanted to see the movie and wasn't paying much attention to the commercials. I started noticing the commercials because of all the big liberal companies doing all their virtue signaling. "Look how awesome we are in this crisis!"

It's been a lot of years since we saw thee movie (never bought a DVD let alone Blu-ray), and that song is still just as annoying.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What can I say, Mrs. S really wanted to see the movie and wasn't paying much attention to the commercials. I started noticing the commercials because of all the big liberal companies doing all their virtue signaling. "Look how awesome we are in this crisis!"

It's been a lot of years since we saw thee movie (never bought a DVD let alone Blu-ray), and that song is still just as annoying.
    The only thing worth watching in that movie is the sinking and you can see that on YT. The rest of it is a ridiculous soap opera. However, as far as I remember - I saw this when it came out and never again - there was not a single nigger in it, unless maybe one who was a waiter and said nothing but "Yassuh". If this movie were being made today, they'd probably cast Idris Elba as Captain Smith, make some cRapper "Jack" or even have some nigger as an heroic passenger who risks his life to save useless YT.

I refuse to call it "kissing" when it comes to niggers. They also don't have "sex," they muh dikk and muh poosie.
    They just rut, anytime and any place, with less finesse than animals.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hollywood is evil. Should be banned world wide! Unfortonately world wide US epxorts hollywood shit all the time. From Asia to Europe its all the rage. People imitate US stuff. Hell even Close N. Korea has burgers cause secretly they love US culture etc...

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The only thing worth watching in that movie is the sinking and you can see that on YT. The rest of it is a ridiculous soap opera. However, as far as I remember - I saw this when it came out and never again - there was not a single nigger in it, unless maybe one who was a waiter and said nothing but "Yassuh". If this movie were being made today, they'd probably cast Idris Elba as Captain Smith, make some cRapper "Jack" or even have some nigger as an heroic passenger who risks his life to save useless YT.
    Mrs. S loves her romance stuff, again what can I say. So I watch such movies with her, and she'll watch action stuff I like. It's a good trade.

Hollywood making the movie today couldn't resist that opportunity for mudsharking. Give them another 50 or 100 years when enough history is lost and rewritten, so that enough people don't know what really happened. The few people to point out the historical niggerizing would be slammed as racists trying to perpetuate a white man's myth.

Let's see. Jacques and his DL buckfriend would be from the darkest, niggest parts of French-speaking Africa, so oppressed by YTs until they outsmarted them in a card game. Cal and his friends would talk after dinner about their slave mines in Africa and how they're exploiting the continent (as it should be, though). Cal especially would be as modern day SJW effeminately cucked as possible, with Rose insulting his manhood's size so the writers could get in the myth about bigger niggers. She would gush all over Jacques' toddler-quality scrawls, and it would say, "My people have been artists for thousands of years. We were taken as slaves to Europe and we were the ones who taught your Renaissance masters."

The ship would be doomed after all those compartments were breached. Andrews would say, "despite the brilliant work of African tradesmen who put it together." Ismay would absolutely be white; there would be no niggercasting for a coward role. Then Jacques' friend gets shot by a "racist" Brit who says, "I killed plenty of you in the Boer Wars!" He in turn gets shot by another officer, who says, "Someday we must put this hatred behind us and learn that black is also a brother."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Mrs. S loves her romance stuff, again what can I say. So I watch such movies with her, and she'll watch action stuff I like. It's a good trade.

Hollywood making the movie today couldn't resist that opportunity for mudsharking. Give them another 50 or 100 years when enough history is lost and rewritten, so that enough people don't know what really happened. The few people to point out the historical niggerizing would be slammed as racists trying to perpetuate a white man's myth.

Let's see. Jacques and his DL buckfriend would be from the darkest, niggest parts of French-speaking Africa, so oppressed by YTs until they outsmarted them in a card game. Cal and his friends would talk after dinner about their slave mines in Africa and how they're exploiting the continent (as it should be, though). Cal especially would be as modern day SJW effeminately cucked as possible, with Rose insulting his manhood's size so the writers could get in the myth about bigger niggers. She would gush all over Jacques' toddler-quality scrawls, and it would say, "My people have been artists for thousands of years. We were taken as slaves to Europe and we were the ones who taught your Renaissance masters."

The ship would be doomed after all those compartments were breached. Andrews would say, "despite the brilliant work of African tradesmen who put it together." Ismay would absolutely be white; there would be no niggercasting for a coward role. Then Jacques' friend gets shot by a "racist" Brit who says, "I killed plenty of you in the Boer Wars!" He in turn gets shot by another officer, who says, "Someday we must put this hatred behind us and learn that black is also a brother."
    "Jacques" will be pronounced, "Jac-quees" of course.

There will be mudsharking, because no white woman, even in 1912, wants a YT man. Cal Hockley, Rose's fiance, will still be white because he's an evil, sadistic, abuser/coward/monster. I"m sure he was rayciss too.

Can't wait for the remake.