We can't even watch "Titanic" without all these niggerloving commercials. Mrs. S loves the movie and the song. The movie is ok and I can't stand the song. (I'm glad we didn't get married within several years of the movie, otherwise Mrs. S might have wanted the song played at our wedding.) But, she wants to watch it, so all right, and I'm catching up on CO in the meantime.

Every other commercial shows magic niggers so much smarter than whites, being the backbones of the economy if not coming to the rescue. One has that perennially stupid song "All together now" with lots of niggers and effeminate niggerlovers. It's perfect with that line, "Look at me!" What else could define niggers? There's even a Pampers commercial showing a buck with a niglet that probably isn't even its own.

All right, that's expected of network TV. But the worst so far is this hepatitis drug commercial with, guess what, mostly niggers. There was one tall YT drag queen dancing with a tiny nigger buck. Then the commercial actually said that if you have HIV, just go ahead and be who you are, and showed two bucks starting at muh dikk! I refuse to call it "kissing" when it comes to niggers. They also don't have "sex," they muh dikk and muh poosie.

Good God, I thought the commercial for an AIDS drug was horrendous with DL bucks, a YT niggerlover and even a drag queen.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...-YT-drag-queen