Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger explains to FOX News reporter he riots and loots because SLAVERY

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're 150 years late to the party, boy
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why reparations would never work. Niggers will never become a part of a functioning society. They will never contribute to it and only steal from it. I support only one form. Back to Africa!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    You're 150 years late to the party, boy
    EXACTLY!! Niggers and @$$lifter$ always play the victim when they are the perpetrators.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isnt it interesting that these jungle apes always refer to “white peoples ancestors” but then refer to themselves in the present tense as if they were around during slavery and all the “suffering” that they personally had to endure. Im so sick of it! I’m am the first generation of my family to be born in the United States, we never had a slave! We Immigrated from San Marino Italy in the early 60’s. It makes me wish we would have stayed in Italy. Don’t get me wrong, I love the United States, it’s my home, my country and I served my country in the US Army...but these freakin mulians make me wanna puke! When my parents moved here, nobody would hire my father, nobody...because he was a greasy wop, a dago, a gini, etc etc. we had it rough back then but never took an dime of welfare! He got a job, worked hard and got us out of the ghetto where I grew up. I went to school, got good grades, an excellent job and made a family here. Why can’t these freakin spooks do the same?! I mean come on...they have an organization for EVERYTHING and they STILL can’t make it without looting, robbery or worse...murder, rape etc. how is it that 14% of the population can respresent 60% of the violent crime?! I think the nigger coddling liberals are even worse! They actually embrace this ugly nasty thing that they call “diversity”! I have been seriously thinking of moving back to Italy, not many yard apes in Sicily, they wouldnt tolerate them...that’s just a sad thought that I would have to uproot my family just to get away from all this shit and have some peace...but I just might. My heart will always belong to the US but my ass might just be somewhere else...sorry for the rant fellow Chimpers..

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Most Whytes (in America) are descended from people that came over in the 20th Century. And they never owed anything to niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  5i6ARfgIgbUzAIQNGR57gSIJJ4wLIf9Bjql3mWLyaCU.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  67.3 KB

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Name:  5i6ARfgIgbUzAIQNGR57gSIJJ4wLIf9Bjql3mWLyaCU.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  67.3 KB
    There is a nigger at my work, who is insisting that blacks are 'God's Chosen People' and that Abraham, Issac, Moses and even Jesus was black
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    There is a nigger at my work, who is insisting that blacks are 'God's Chosen People' and that Abraham, Issac, Moses and even Jesus was black
    Your co-worker has smoked too much weed and crack, fried it's tiny low IQ brain.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't help being criminals because it's in their defective DNA.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.