Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF is wrong with our government. Nigglet thief. Human woman gets arrested.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/girl-11-s...204125242.html

11-year-old girl says racism behind white woman’s assault

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Assault and battery. For grabbing a monkey by a front leg. No cuts, no bruises, no harm, no foul (except for the nigger smell).

That pic appears to have been taken from a doctors office. The snigglet's mammy took it to waste a doctor's time during the shit storm that we are in to do what, exactly?

Nigger lotto in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did the woman make a mistake, that the mail she thought was hers is actually the niglets? Is this why she offered cookies?

What's our no. 1 rule? Do not deal with nigs! She may be exonerated, but now it will cost thousands. I wouldn't touch a nigger. I don't want to be infected.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Skhylur said when she was grabbed, she was scared the woman might go and get a gun and shoot her.
    Actually no, that's what niggers do to non-niggers. Someone tell me the last time a human (outside of MS-13) went and got a gun over just mail, whether or not the thief was a nigger or human. Bueller? Bueller?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.