I was a bit hesitant to post this, but what the Hell. A couple days ago i pull up at my house. I sit in my car for 2-3 minutes listening to something on the radio. All of a sudden 3-4 police cruisers come flying up from both directions and stop right by my car. One in back, the rest across the street and beside me blocking me in. The cops instantly jump out carrying rifles (AR15s i suppose? I dont know what they use). I am thinking ok, who the Hell did i piss off? They pass me up without paying me any attention. 3-4 cops instantly circle the house directly across from me while 2 are standing right beside my car with guns drawn (not pointed at me) I sat there in my car with my hands up, i really dont even think the cops noticed me or cared that i was there. No way was i making any moves or getting out. They are screaming come out of the house with your hands up over and over. After a few minutes some old worn out burner comes out and starts talking to them. They keep yelling for someone else to come out. Long story short, after about 10 minutes finally all the niggers come out and all half dressed. Probably 5-6 niggers, burners, niglets. Middle of the day and they look like they all just woke up. As fast as all of this went down it ended. They lower their guns, talk for 5-10 minutes and then leave as if nothing was up. Which probably is a good thing, had gunfire broke out i would have been right in the middle of it all.
Only thing i can figure out is that they were looking for a certain nigger and it wasn't there. One house full of niggers in my general neighborhood and what happens? Cops are constantly there. Yeah the place has its problems, but niggers just make it 10 times worse.