Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

KCPD looking for niglet's buck and mammy

https://www.kmbc.com/article/kcpd-se...rning/32642949

Another example of nigger parenting at its finest :

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
    The Kansas City, Missouri Police Department is asking for help to find the fambly of a young sprog found wandering the streets Friday morning.

Police said in a tweet that a good Samaritan found a young sprog wandering on its own.
    Come on, that niglet was selling drugs and looking for sows to muh-dik.

Excuse me, it was "jogging".
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure if that potential child is human. I need more evidence to discount it as a turdlet.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    I'm not sure if that potential child is human. I need more evidence to discount it as a turdlet.
    This thing :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16x9-top-line-template-found-child-kcmo-05-22-2020-1590158413.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	11318

Is a nigger.

Its burner mammy is probably sleeping off the drunken crack binge that resulted in several muh-dikkings and at least one beating resulting from a cat3 chimpout, which is why the sprog was wandering around the skreets of KC.

If it looks like a nigger and smells like a nigger...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a close Greek friend who's kid looked similar to that at that age. It's that Greek dark skin and curly hair thing that made me suspicious - but hey, not going to argue. Always guilty until proven innocent when nigs are concerned anyway.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    I've got a close Greek friend who's kid looked similar to that at that age. It's that Greek dark skin and curly hair thing that made me suspicious - but hey, not going to argue. Always guilty until proven innocent when nigs are concerned anyway.
    Greeks are good parents who would notice their child missing immediately and would've contacted authorities as soon as they couldn't find their kid.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^A greek grandmother told my mom once that Greeks don't use diapers. They sit the baby on a pot till it does it business then they wash the kid off with soap and water. No diaper rash, no fossilized landfill shitbags, nothing except a clean butt and a baby that is toilette trained in no time. They also have a deep respect for their elders there. If you think you are going to marry a Greek woman, you better have your shit wired tight and be ready to marry the whole family. You pop the question to the elders before the bride. No approval, no marriage. Families are very tightly knit there and watch out for each other. They keep a tight rein on their kids and they sure as hell don't let their toddlers wander around for hours on end without anyone noticing.

Nope, that's a 1/2 snigglet there. No doubt about it. Probably spigger judging by the looser curls and face.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^A greek grandmother told my mom once that Greeks don't use diapers. They sit the baby on a pot till it does it business then they wash the kid off with soap and water. No diaper rash, no fossilized landfill shitbags, nothing except a clean butt and a baby that is toilette trained in no time. They also have a deep respect for their elders there. If you think you are going to marry a Greek woman, you better have your shit wired tight and be ready to marry the whole family. You pop the question to the elders before the bride. No approval, no marriage. Families are very tightly knit there and watch out for each other. They keep a tight rein on their kids and they sure as hell don't let their toddlers wander around for hours on end without anyone noticing.

Nope, that's a 1/2 snigglet there. No doubt about it. Probably spigger judging by the looser curls and face.
    Exactly.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    KCPD looking for niglet's buck and mammy
    Could have swore that read KFC looking for niglet's buck and mammy when i first read it!!!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Could have swore that read KFC looking for niglet's buck and mammy when i first read it!!!
    That's prolly where the buck or mammy was...but you know they weren't together!

Oh, yeah - I smell nigger.

The bystander brought the child to the East Patrol Police Station near 27th Street and Prospect Avenue for help.

Police said they had no reports or calls from anyone missing a child matching this description.

They asked for the public's help to identify the child and find his family.

About 30 minutes after the alert was issued, police said the child's family was located.

Thank you to everyone who shared the boy's information.