Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Saint Jogger didn't steal that TV from walmart

On December 1, 2017 Ahmaud Arbery and three associates were by store personnel as they attempted to push a 65” Vizio television out of a Walmart. They were unable to produce a receipt and the store employees would not let them take the TV out of the store.

Police were called and stopped the four persons of interest in the parking lot on suspicion of theft.

Bodycam video of the incident shows that Arbery, then aged 23, lied and told the police officers he was twenty years old. When an officer asked Arbery about the 65” TV he tried to push out of the store, Arbery replied “I don’t know nothin’ abut no TV brother“ Shortly after that, Arbery claimed “I had a receipt bro.”

Arbery was arrested. His associates were released and instructed that they were not welcome to return to the store.

The Daily Beast, which reviewed the court files, has confirmed that Arbery was convicted of this "theft by shoplifting"
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid nigger. Could have at least stole something besides a house brand - I mean, if you're gonna go - GO BIG!